Golden Horde

Riemis

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which server would you prefer Golden Horde to use after a reset?

• Royal Garden
    • Emerald Paradise
    • Imperial Palace
    • Golden Temple

I really don't mind which server, but I have a few suggestions for when the game is out of beta & we are starting up the Golden Horde.

1. We create a new post with a title saying something like "Official Tip.it Alliance the Golden Horde"

2. Inside it should have details of what server we are playing on & a location to start. (example: Ancient Forest)

My reasons for this are once the game goes live it's sure to get a lot more attention & we want to be ready to start a recruitment drive having a thread ready to be posted the second it goes live will be a great benefit especially if we have a server & start location down so we can get a great footing within our chosen server, if we can get the thread started have it look professional & possibly get it pinned would be helpful.

We also should plan a very professional looking post for the official WoL forums, & have it ready to be posted as soon as the game goes live, I think we should all work together here now to sort this future stuff out & we'll have an easy start to the game once out of beta, I am happy to lend a hand in anyway to get the preparations started for this if anyone wants to allocate jobs.. Someone needs to take the lead & I think it should be a forum mod here that should take the lead we need some people that are serious about this to make it work. I am one of those people!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm serious about making the clan work, but I'm not really sure if I am skilled at the game enough to manage the clan ingame. I'd be happy to manage it out on the forums where I don't need to have lots of resources ect. I suppose it's possible to manage though, as long as the ally base keeps being built up, most of the funds for the clan comes from donations.

So... I think I'm willing if people think it's a good idea.

I'll also be able to help with graphics ect for forum posts and signatures here. :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm serious about making the clan work, but I'm not really sure if I am skilled at the game enough to manage the clan ingame. I'd be happy to manage it out on the forums where I don't need to have lots of resources ect. I suppose it's possible to manage though, as long as the ally base keeps being built up, most of the funds for the clan comes from donations.

So... I think I'm willing if people think it's a good idea.

I'll also be able to help with graphics ect for forum posts and signatures here. :)

Racheya that's a start the thing is we don't need one leader & the leader does not necessarily have to be the person that creates the runs the Alliance at the time, what we do need is for some people to step up & start running things not one person but a few people, & the thing is if you was to run the Alliance, & we all start in one location we should be able to easily send you supply's. Or if it's not working out find someone else when & if we get to that. But myself personally although I'd like a position to be able to recruit people I'd not like to run the Alliance.

But one thing to remember with all this is presentation is everything, if we look the business people will want to join.

Now blowing my own trumpet a little here but look at these intro's based on just the intro which would you rather join?

RoswellsScreenie001.png

Well yeah there are officers and other people that could do stuff as well.

Then I suppose, considering other people's opinions, I'm willing to run the alliance. Of course I'll do my best at getting the alliance up quick :P

As for the intros, I'd say the second one.

And yeah, should the alliance be TIF exclusive or not? If it is exclusive it'll likely be a better group but less influential.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

On the other hand, creating the alliance really fast IS important if you don't want to be TIF-exclusive.

The "Apply" list is arranged by creation date of the alliance.

The thing is we can say reserve 5 spots of the total at all times for TIF members that might come along, & also you're going to get people go inactive so you'd need a set time frame for removals of inactive people.

All we have to do is fill it up with TIF members then add extra's if & when we need.

Well yeah there are officers and other people that could do stuff as well.

Then I suppose, considering other people's opinions, I'm willing to run the alliance. Of course I'll do my best at getting the alliance up quick :P

As for the intros, I'd say the second one.

And yeah, should the alliance be TIF exclusive or not? If it is exclusive it'll likely be a better group but less influential.

I created the 2nd one ;)

I am surprised no one has asked were the hell I've come from, randomly jumping in on the bandwagon, I never realised there was a TIF Alliance until I left my own Alliance & joined the Golden Army yesterday, now I'm interested to getting in with the Golden Horde when it starts on the "real" game.

As for TIF exclusive, we need to see how many members we get playing first that are TIF exclusive.. We could recruit as we meet if there are not enough, but I think we should be picky about our members, maybe have trail periods if we recruit outside of TIF.

I'm heading to bed, was on a night shift last night.

Good :D

Lulz, we don't really question that here. It doesn't matter as long as you are a TIF member ^_^

Yeah, I think we should wait to see how many join before deciding if we need to open it up to other people and that we should be at least a bit selective.

Haha, night :D I'm at college atm anyway, TIF in lessons is FTW :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I highly doubt they'll be another reset but:

I think we should choose a small location such as Lonely Island, so it's more likely we'd be closer together to aid each other.

It's annoying at the moment as we seem to be split across all different servers and people don't want to all move to the same one. I'd like a reset in a way but put quite a lot of work into this account at the moment. :P

imagangster.png

Just create a secondary account for the leader account. It starts to chew up 50k+ resources at level 8 or so from what Kr has told me, I'm glad I didn't found ': D' after reset for such reasons.

SAGE, you're a Tip.it'er? I didn't know that! :o

By the way, I'm Emperor Kun from Stellar Legends.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

No I got WTFPWNED by my neighbour until that happened, but everything is back to normal now :P

On Reddragon? Check again. :P

Last I checked, your loyalty was 4 and your dissent was over 100.

SWAG

Goodbye Red dragon, Jagex closed it without any word =[

or rather, they made URL changing no longer usable...so unless someone else finds another way in, this is the end.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Apparently there will be nor more resets :(

So: here an overview of the Golden Horde alliances:

Reddragon: terminated by JaGeX

Server: Imperialpalace

Name: Golden Horde

Leader: Riemis

TIF only: no

Req: 25k rep & Junior Prefect

Server: Goldentemple

Name: Golden Army

Leader: FFVIIforever (not TIF)

TIF only: no

Req: 30k rep & Junior Prefect

Server: Royalgarden

Name: Golden Horde

Leader: Aeon Verus

TIF only: yes

Req: ?

On a side-note, I'm going to quit playing on goldentemple and royalgarden, and focus completely on imperialpalace.

I'm actually kind of happy there isn't going to be a reset. I don't really feel like starting all over again.

I am also glad that there will not be any resets, I get to continue my account of Golden Temple server, only down-side being I will not be starting over again & joining the planned rebirth of Golden Horde.

Well, guys. I'm not playing anymore.

I did manage to get Ministerial Prefect before Reddragon was taken down for good, so I'm glad about that. :)

I think I also managed to destroy Racheya's city, and I almost got Riemis. :twisted:

SWAG

Well, guys. I'm not playing anymore.

I did manage to get Ministerial Prefect before Reddragon was taken down for good, so I'm glad about that. :)

I think I also managed to destroy Racheya's city, and I almost got Riemis. :twisted:

Just because I already suicided on a ":D" guy, else your troops would be DEAD MEAT!

• 2 weeks later...

Why did have to start a war against Filosti Empire on Imperial Palace, riemis?

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->