Golden Horde

Riemis

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which server would you prefer Golden Horde to use after a reset?

• Royal Garden
    • Emerald Paradise
    • Imperial Palace
    • Golden Temple

I am currently the leader(I only have that rank because I created it after the first reset) of the Golden Horde, but after the reset I don't have any plans on wasting all my resources on an ally base.

Could anyone else get his/her ally base to lvl 2 to lead the alliance? I want to have a strong position on the game itself, and being "forced" to use most of your resources on the base really slows me down :/

So, anyone interested? :)

Edited by Racheya
Added the poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea :) Can someone give me the names of all the servers then (not including Red Dragon since we don't know when/if that'll be up again), and I'll add a poll to the thread :thumbup:

Royal Garden

Emerald Paradise

Imperial Palace

Golden Temple

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Was hoping we'd try and designate a server. :)

I chose Imperial Palace just because it's the one I'm on now. However it really doesn't matter to me and I wouldn't mind switching to Royal Garden.

I like emeraldparadise because it isn't too crowded, and the alliance can take a powerful position. Also, has anyone already agreed to take over the Horde?

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I voted for Imperial Palace, since there won't be as many people there, meaning if someone attacks one of us, we can dominate them :twisted: Plus there will be too many people in Royal Garden, and our region might be overrun.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

We need a "don't care" option in the poll. :wink:

Also, is there a specific territory that we are going to try to concentrate in?

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

We need a "don't care" option in the poll. :wink:

Also, is there a specific territory that we are going to try to concentrate in?

I agree with the don't care thing.

Before we've concentrated in the Frozen Peaks area, so I'd bet we'll continue to locate ourselves there.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

I'm happy with any, but voted RG just because I'm currently there :P.

Oh, we should pick a location we are going to situate ourselves in (I'm assuming FP atm, but whatever we decide on) then we can decide on a server based on number of players and stuff like that :).

disturbeda.png

Leaders can appoint higher ranking officials with more alliance powers right? If needed I could start the clan and then give powers to others who wish to help run it or who were running it before. I don't mind wasting my resources at the beginning because I'm not aiming for the top 12 or anything like that.

Really the leader should be decided via a poll, to make it democratic and all that :)

What do people think of this idea? Submit their names to me by PM and I'll put everyone in a poll and the leader can be decided that way?

If you like this idea I'll set it up later on (I'm at college atm).

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Lol I thought they were going to reset now since the server I was on died :ohnoes: :ohnoes:, but luckily they won't and it's just maintenance:

noreset.png

Was afraid we wouldn't be able to test pvp.

EDIT:

98159405.png

Yay! :mrgreen:

Edited by sanno7

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Leaders can appoint higher ranking officials with more alliance powers right? If needed I could start the clan and then give powers to others who wish to help run it or who were running it before. I don't mind wasting my resources at the beginning because I'm not aiming for the top 12 or anything like that.

I dont mind helping out I already am able to now. If you want to start the clan I am fine with that. If all want to poll leaders that works for me also.

I'm just glad there was no server reset today. :grin:

queenvalerie.png

Just create a secondary account for the leader account. It starts to chew up 50k+ resources at level 8 or so from what Kr has told me, I'm glad I didn't found ': D' after reset for such reasons.

deadforumslol.png

Just create a secondary account for the leader account. It starts to chew up 50k+ resources at level 8 or so from what Kr has told me, I'm glad I didn't found ': D' after reset for such reasons.

I have a lvl 9 alliance on Imperialpalace at 5k rep :P

Could have gotten lvl 10 but i chose to invest more in my city ^_^