Mud battlestaff drop

Heisenberg

Well, the mud staff doesn't look that good but yes it's better than a glass ball on a stick

And I do like it because it's good they made a new staff. I mean you can't make a law staff, that's too cheap.

Mud staff is fine

Not TOO GOOD, but not HORRIBLE

Nonetheless, I am angry about the Dragon Axe. Especially that it has a special.

DRAGON EQUIPMENT IS MEANT FOR COMBAT NOT WOODCUTTING AND MINING

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly like none else, pointless like lava.

Wow...

What's next ?

Spoken like a true figter. You Melee people never cease to disgust me. You never understand the subtle art of magic until you a wreathing in flames.

Now that I have ranted the mage out of me, I can speak intelligably.

This new staff, while not entirely usefull when using combat spells, is usefull for the wierd ones of the lot who like Curse Spells. Personnally, I'd kill for a lava staff. Think about it. You have a high enough level to cast...Earth Wave, in example. You have a limited supply of Blood Runes, but you have a considerable ammount of Death Runes. Your Bloods run out. Solution? Simply switch to Fire Blast and keep killing in the name of Zamorak.

But thats not the point. Another reason to have a Mud Staff Is to slay that irritable beast from the "Horror of the Deep" quest. Plus, this points towards a road for another 4 Combination Staffs. I'm personally looking forward to a nice Smoke Staff.

Hey dont take it out on all meleers. I've tried all three and know lava owns, and im a meleer. So don't curse us all (no pun intended) by the stupidity of most of us

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

If you try to fail, and then succeed, what have you done?

If someone who draws is an artist, and someone who plays piano is a pianist, what do you call someone who races?

hey im just like a lvl 68 got 60 att yester day :) i know its not grated lvl 66 mage is my highst but i think they look preety cool and their not just a ball with a stick !! lol but i say they should relese some new things for markiting ways 2 make money i know it sounds really stupid but thats what i luv 2 do is market

mistermars1 a.k.a. suky guy lol

mistermars1.png

Your accually right, mages need better ways to make money. High alching takes other skills and items to get, yet ranging you get arrows back and drops. and melee you get drops and sell your armor and weapons.

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

If you try to fail, and then succeed, what have you done?

If someone who draws is an artist, and someone who plays piano is a pianist, what do you call someone who races?

personally i think jagex are running out of things. theirs only so far this game can go. it will end eventually. but yes this mud staff does seem a bit of a waste. id have been happier with a drag 2h or something. or a better staff like a death staff, or law staff. though i suppose a law staff would make mage levels far to easy, but that can be sorted by reducing exp of tele spells

The lava staff just looks cool while the mud staff actually serves a function. Hell, I didn't even think they'd make a staff that covers two runes within the same spell.

I've wanted something like this for a while.

Wow...

What's next ?

entangles take only nats, curse spells only take body runes...soul spells only take souls...pointless? no.

another good use for it :enchantin dstone items

~only read first few posts btw

this isn't a useles update for the staff.... it freaking rocks!! yeah i know i know no airs.... but seriously it is gonna be great to train with when the price goes down some....

also i LOVE the way it look! awsome, they should edit all stave a bit make em more magey* (yeah not really a word) sorta like curved and stuff... and make each one differnt

0o or make like the lave staff GLOW! :lol:

Too bad tey won't ever make a smoke staff :cry:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

It is really a good staff, if you think about it. I'm a curse lover, and a water lover, so I just got the staff of my dreams...All I need are bodies, nats, and deaths.

paintshopwolfsignaturers1.jpg

"And if Strength is born from Heartbreak, then mountains I could move..."

GMT-5:00

Wow...

What's next ?

entangles take only nats, curse spells only take body runes...soul spells only take souls...pointless? no.

Wow then let's all go *drool* cause we can hold an ugly stick that makes you save 1 inventory slot and some of your savings for basic runes...

All the spells it helps with are for support mage pking and a support mage won't die for some low lvl runes lost or 1 less shark in stack. Ancient mages do the trick nowadays...

I still think it's pretty pointless, other than ugly.

Its uglyness is out of discussion from that pic, maybe from another angle it looks better.

Sorry if as a lvl 122 i expected some more interesting stuff from a such announced update...

so please, what did you expect?

generaly speaking something with higher reqs than past items. This game has noob-sided equipment. I was expecting some lvl 80 reqs equipment, getting the quality "jump" we had from dragon to barrows, from scimmy to whip...Not this kind of stuff. High levels need something to actualy make the hours spent getting those high90s worth something more than 1 more damage for hit...

dude.. reason y i quitted dias game, nubs r the targetgroup, if jagex would make sumthing that would actually make a difference, theyd hav the whole triangle sjit and whining warriors to worry about.

so they make sum nuby items which make u ... look kool!

completely useless, but thats not the point

jut another useless nub-drewl update

generaly speaking something with higher reqs than past items. This game has noob-sided equipment. I was expecting some lvl 80 reqs equipment, getting the quality "jump" we had from dragon to barrows, from scimmy to whip...Not this kind of stuff. High levels need something to actualy make the hours spent getting those high90s worth something more than 1 more damage for hit...

Hey. Do remember when you were a lvl 30 and were complaining because "all the updates are for those dang high lvl people" Quit your complaining and deal with it. if you don't like the new update, don't take advantage of it. the game isn't just about PKing or combat. Its supposed to be a GAME. Not a thing to Fret over.

Hey. Do remember when you were a lvl 30 and were complaining because "all the updates are for those dang high lvl people" Quit your complaining and deal with it. if you don't like the new update, don't take advantage of it. the game isn't just about PKing or combat. Its supposed to be a GAME. Not a thing to Fret over.

i'd just like to point out everything thats wrong with this post:

there never are updates for high level players

theres not a ton to take advantage of

by saying its supposed to be a game your giving the impression that some people might think its a job or something. i think we all know its a game, but if a game isn't fun, people don't play it, simple as that eh?

furthermore, you have like 1 post and your coming here proving jepoz's point that all updates are for noobs such as yourself