Mud battlestaff drop

Heisenberg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly like none else, pointless like lava.

Wow...

What's next ?

entangles take only nats, curse spells only take body runes...soul spells only take souls...pointless? no.

Which means that if you have the patience to get 99 mage with body runes, it will cost 8m buying from people and if u buy from shop at 10 each it's like 4m :shock:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

it would be nice for enchanting several thousands of dragon ammys/rings :lol:

although body spells are a great way to make a cheap mage with low hits, the battle staff needs 30 mage/att to weild, so that kind of defeats that purpose.

an air/fire staff could be nice too :shock: mabye not :lol:

arkwelded.png

semi-retired as i am the lastest victim of computer crack!

AKA... World of Warcraft

Wow...

What's next ?

lava isnt pointless nor is this....

lava: good for fireblasting and binding.. knocks 1 rune off each.

mud: perfect for binding, u just need nats then.

OMG..Is the magic bonus too much to fail-stun with? :twisted:

If you can still pull off constant fails while holding this staff...it would be amazing for fail-stun...

Even if u cant faill....i know a great place to stun tho, even if you arent failing...*shifty eyes*

Woot...stun training is so much better now, allthough I'm sure the staff is way too expensive at the time for it to actually make sense...

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Wow...

What's next ?

too bad the item is p2p, because I don't think anyone in their right mind would go pking in p2p with a mud staff.. :? I think curses and enchants are the only good spells left.

Off topic somewhat, is that if you want 100k xp an hour, then get yourself one of these staffs, shell out the 3 gp per xp you need, and go get magic up with the highest curse :lol:

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Okay, i agree with The Jeppoz, sure, i'm only 96 combat, but i still think it wuld be a challenge if they made an 80 req. weapon.... there are no such things with 80 req. I rarely train becuse there is nothing to train for... hit higher??? better defence... hit more often... kinda boring... doesn't motivate me much, i think all the high levels should ge another good update like barrows and all the newbs should get off their lazy [wagon] and gain their levels up :x

El Psy Congroo.

Wow...

What's next ?

And lava staff is useful for high alch. The_Jeppo, if you don't like some new updates then forgot it and keep play runescape what you want.

Coupled with soul crafting, this would be awesome, and it's good already. Curse training can only get you 30-40k xp an hour, but that's already pretty good. And now it's basically free.

But the question is: Can you make it mystic? And does it have the same stats as other battlestaves/mystic staves?

kindness.png

as i posted in the other thread

bodys cost 3 gp

in full PLATE amour and anything else u can find that lowers mage u can take this staf to the black dragons. sit there. and cast curse OVER, and OVER, acumulating 29exp a spell for the cost of 3gp splashing over and over and over... if u ever hit which is unlikely because i at 78 mage and hurt at 89 rarely ever hits if were in full amour on blacks. u can hit the other black drag.

soooo lets see 1.4mil for anybody willing to sit there and cast to get lvl 99...

for a pure mage this is heaven for lvling. NO HP EXP AND MASIVELY FAST LVLING

bodys cost 3 gp

in full PLATE amour and anything else u can find that lowers mage u can take this staf to the black dragons. sit there. and cast curse OVER, and OVER, acumulating 29exp a spell for the cost of 3gp splashing over and over and over... if u ever hit which is unlikely because i at 78 mage and hurt at 89 rarely ever hits if were in full amour on blacks. u can hit the other black drag.

soooo lets see 1.4mil for anybody willing to sit there and cast to get lvl 99...

1 problem with that:

If you want to buy bodies for 3 each, then you would have to wait ages for the store to restock, and it's hard to find such cheap runes around in shops, even with world-hopping. 2nd, it is not "masively fast lvling," after 55 magic. It is quite slow. At 43 magic you can get 85k an hour with superheat, and at 74or something there is ice blitz for 110k xp an hour. It is a cheap method for poor people or for pures, but who is going to shell out 15m for a stick with which to train their pures? :( It is a nice idea, however, for low level training. btw, hp xp owns. All pures want hp.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Those that melee and range Big Bad Monsters (Black Demon, Steel, Iron Dragons) might appreciate this staff. Reason being that they may start casting Vunerability on the monster prior to killing it.

I cast Vunerability on Blue Dragons prior to ranging them. It saves quite a few shots off the Crystal Bow over time. Granted, I could make the mud runes but I think this staff will be a popular item.

Too bad Souls cost so much. Man, I love those high level curse spells.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

bodys cost 3 gp

1 problem with that:

If you want to buy bodies for 3 each, then you would have to wait ages for the store to restock, and it's hard to find such cheap runes around in shops, even with world-hopping. 2nd, it is not "masively fast lvling," after 55 magic. It is quite slow. At 43 magic you can get 85k an hour with superheat, and at 74or something there is ice blitz for 110k xp an hour. It is a cheap method for poor people or for pures, but who is going to shell out 15m for a stick with which to train their pures? :( It is a nice idea, however, for low level training. btw, hp xp owns. All pures want hp.

Give it about a month or so and that staff will be what? 500k if that

bunyip.png

bodys cost 3 gp

1 problem with that:

Give it about a month or so and that staff will be what? 500k if that

OK. Assuming that, and assuming that the time to buy the runes will take ages, yea, it's gonna take a while.

On another note, buying souls for an average of 370 each (it starts at 350 i believe and goes up) that costs about 4 gp per xp, not counting the staff. That makes 52m for 99, plus the 500k for the staff. :lol: Not too cheap

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

bodys cost 3 gp

1 problem with that:

ahh i bought 49k server hopping bodys at 3-7 each. i averaged at 5 gp each i could have easily have only spent 3 gp on them... just as i could have easily have spent 10gp-20gp each on them, there always in full stock it takes very very little time server hopping with 2 chaaracters (i have 4 members)

and hp doesnt own when ur a mage... when ur a mage if ur getting hit ur doing sumthing wrong. as a pure mage i never get hit.

the stick is free. its about a 1-10 drop. we currently have 4

the speed u cast a curse is double that with wich u cast a high alch there for the exp difference is neglagable. only macroers and cheaters will not like this method because they cant just sit back clicking the button over and over

they actualy have to aim

it would be nice for enchanting several thousands of dragon ammys/rings :lol:

although body spells are a great way to make a cheap mage with low hits, the battle staff needs 30 mage/att to weild, so that kind of defeats that purpose.

an air/fire staff could be nice too :shock: mabye not :lol:

and to answer u. 8 lvls from dummies then vamp slayer takes it to lvl 22 then fight arena takes it to over lvl 30

ahh i bought 49k server hopping bodys at 3-7 each. i averaged at 5 gp each i could have easily have only spent 3 gp on them
I am glad that you could do that, but since after 400 or so runes they go to 7 each, you're averaging maybe 100 servers to do that? spending 30 secs between worlds and 2 minutes or more at each world, that will take you a very long time, even if you focus very hard at your task-why not go rc or kill dragons and buy other people's runes? even if the time equals out, you got more experience, and therefore are closer to goals.

and hp doesnt own when ur a mage... when ur a mage if ur getting hit ur doing sumthing wrong. as a pure mage i never get hit.

I must say, sadly, that though I thought this as I went toward my goal of 80 magic, you will be hit quite often as a mage. Binds/barrages fail, there is a period of immunity, and there are rangers which could 1 hit u if you stay at 40 hp. I love every bit of hp I have, and im 96 magic.

the speed u cast a curse is double that with wich u cast a high alch there for the exp difference is neglagable. only macroers and cheaters will not like this method because they cant just sit back clicking the button over and over

they actualy have to aim

it is not cheating to scroll up and alch notes by double clicking-I alched quite a few magic levels, and calling me a macroer even though I did all my training manually is degrading and insulting.

bodies= 1200-1400 casts an hour ( if you work like mad) (37k xp an hour?)

alch=1k casts an hour (65K)

superheat=1600 casts an hour (85K)

burst=1200 casts an hour (at bandits 110k)

I have tried training almost everyway, and bodies are good at low levels, but when the levels get far apart, you definitely need to go for training other than bodies.

If you want to know more about body training, ask donahue65, who trained from 3 to 70 magic on curses :cry: boy was he glad when he switched to alching. Much faster.

One last thing is that I have gotten lots and lots of mage xp through a long time of training. I have been looking for the best xp myself. And I would definitely do superheat or burst.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg