Mud battlestaff drop

Heisenberg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly like none else, pointless like lava.

Wow...

What's next ?

entangles take only nats, curse spells only take body runes...soul spells only take souls...pointless? no.

Wow then let's all go *drool* cause we can hold an ugly stick that makes you save 1 inventory slot and some of your savings for basic runes...

All the spells it helps with are for support mage pking and a support mage won't die for some low lvl runes lost or 1 less shark in stack. Ancient mages do the trick nowadays...

I still think it's pretty pointless, other than ugly.

Its uglyness is out of discussion from that pic, maybe from another angle it looks better.

Sorry if as a lvl 122 i expected some more interesting stuff from a such announced update...

About the invo spot...

What about when you're cursing up mage levels? Some people do that to 99, it only costs you 5.2m for the body runes from 55-99, so when you have mud staff you save a ton on water runes... :)

Mocrank'd TBH

Proud member of TF

93/99 Range 95/99 Mage

106 CB atm m88888

Wow...

What's next ?

entangles take only nats, curse spells only take body runes...soul spells only take souls...pointless? no.

Wow then let's all go *drool* cause we can hold an ugly stick that makes you save 1 inventory slot and some of your savings for basic runes...

All the spells it helps with are for support mage pking and a support mage won't die for some low lvl runes lost or 1 less shark in stack. Ancient mages do the trick nowadays...

I still think it's pretty pointless, other than ugly.

Its uglyness is out of discussion from that pic, maybe from another angle it looks better.

Sorry if as a lvl 122 i expected some more interesting stuff from a such announced update...

About the invo spot...

What about when you're cursing up mage levels? Some people do that to 99, it only costs you 5.2m for the body runes from 55-99, so when you have mud staff you save a ton on water runes... :)

Sounds interesting...

Have an empty feeling you can't get rid of?

Visit Here

Saddest Song Ever

Wow...

What's next ?

ya....

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

Wow...

What's next ?

ya....

owned :lol: point being that it's only for cheap xp for bodies, or expensive xp for souls. It could be good, but for fast xp there are better xpensive ways

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Wow...

What's next ?

ya....

owned :lol: point being that it's only for cheap xp for bodies, or expensive xp for souls. It could be good, but for fast xp there are better xpensive ways

Are there any exensive, but fast ways to train mage since charge was removed?

personally i think jagex are running out of things. theirs only so far this game can go. it will end eventually. but yes this mud staff does seem a bit of a waste. id have been happier with a drag 2h or something. or a better staff like a death staff, or law staff. though i suppose a law staff would make mage levels far to easy, but that can be sorted by reducing exp of tele spells

personally i think jagex are running out of things. theirs only so far this game can go. it will end eventually. but yes this mud staff does seem a bit of a waste. id have been happier with a drag 2h or something. or a better staff like a death staff, or law staff. though i suppose a law staff would make mage levels far to easy, but that can be sorted by reducing exp of tele spells

You can't say they are running out of things! lol I have seen some great ideas out there.

As for the mudstaff, it can go with our staff collection! I rarely use mage stuff period, if it wasn't for high alch and teleport, I don't think I would use it. So I think they might run 100k at the most. :lol: At any rate, if I don't get one from drop, I won't be breaking my neck to buy one from player. :roll:

fantasy-19.gif

i hope there is a smoke staff next:P:P:P:P

I doubt it. That would make using strikes, bolts, blasts, waves, and the god spells WAY to easy and much cheaper, and thus make mages much more powerful (I mean, instead of needing 3 inventory slots for a god spell, you need only one for floods...that could be two extra sharks or prayer pots), and mages are already powerful enough.

hey mages are strong but that doesn't mean they're the strongest. My main has lvl 80 mage and i still got creamed by a lvl 90 warrior. i mean i had split bark armor but that was just ripped trhough :cry:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle