Mud battlestaff drop

Heisenberg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly like none else, pointless like lava.

Wow...

What's next ?

Already whine about new item?! Before said it. It might useful for Bind/Snare/Entangle. :roll:

Yes I'm whine because people always whine for every times new updates release. :roll:

well 4 me it's gonna b usefull 4 farmin as i use all allotment, bush and hop patches so that'll save me a couple of spaces YAY

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Wow...

What's next ?

Already whine about new item?! Before said it. It might useful for Bind/Snare/Entangle. :roll:

Yes I'm whine because people always whine for every times new updates release. :roll:

well 4 me it's gonna b usefull 4 farmin as i use all allotment, bush and hop patches so that'll save me a couple of spaces YAY

^^^that really was, um different to say the least. you mean to tele?

Wow...

What's next ?

^^^that really was, um different to say the least. you mean to tele?

no lol to water his plants and give them compost lol

I'd like you guys to think about this. Sure, you can Entangle with only Natures, curse with only Body or Soul...but then you have to carry all the runes you need for offensive spells.

Furthermore, people mentioned a Smoke Staff making God Spells too easy...but you can't CAST God Spells while wielding any staff other than the God one.

I'd like you guys to think about this. Sure, you can Entangle with only Natures, curse with only Body or Soul...but then you have to carry all the runes you need for offensive spells.

Furthermore, people mentioned a Smoke Staff making God Spells too easy...but you can't CAST God Spells while wielding any staff other than the God one.

but wouldnt it make ancient magic easier to use? (a smoke staff)

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

Seercull, +69 ranged attack, speed of crystal bow, doesn't protect over dragonhide body

now when u say speed of crystal bow do u mean faster than shortbows or slower? and what about a special move does the Seercull have one?

Wow...

What's next ?

Actually this isn't pointless at ALL! It's like a dream come true. As anyone who has ever played Castle Wars with me would know. I don't carry any attacks or spells other than Curse, Weaken, and Confuse. So actually this is the best staff EVER made.

(Curse, Weaken, and Confuse all take both water and earth runes to be cast.)

Lovh0.png

Lovh0.png

hers a good idea for you, a blast staff. a staff that provides infinite mind/chaos/death/blood runes when weilded.and maybe even infinite air runes thrown in as well .would probably cost a mint though

And then RSC will make a sword with 300 strength and the speed of a whip with my name on the hilt and then a bannana will smack me with a noodle thay smells like a mexican bean (yummy!) :D That will never happen... but still i suppose we can dream (and yes i do dream about bannana smacking noodles that smell funky).

Yes, but that would make maging harder since you cant auto-cast ancients without a ancient staff.

Anyone know the price on the mud battlestaff?

i remember seeing u lvl combat down at ogres, using full dharok :shock: :shock: :shock: neways, a friend of mine is now training to 94 using stun, and i will probably do that too when i get to the lvl. i think this staff is extremely useful as a utility weapon, when that 1 extra spot can help, or only those runes are used.

R.I.P. Shiva

nevermind i was wrong

• 4 months later...
Special attack of Seercull only works against mages. It makes it so mages can't retalliate with attack magic... I think :lol: Check the frontpage of Tip.It (not the forums!) and look for the Tip.It Times Article about the new Waterbirth Island dungeon.

Actually, it helps magesas well. A Seercull bow can lower the magic level of the target, which also lowers their magic defense.

Anyone tried to clobber someone and enfeeble them at the same time? that must be a lot of defense points lost :P

My first story on Tip.It :D

The SoulStones' War