Once A Pawn

Maze

Once A Pawn is a local band in Nebraska. I think they make pretty sweet music, and is one of the best local bands I've heard.

Have a hear for yourself, I hope you like it. This is a two-person band, one person plays guitar (the guy) and the other plays drums and does the vocals (the girl).

I don't think her voice suits the slower parts, but the rest I think sounds good. The guitar is pretty good, the best part of that song.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I agree with whoever said that the band name is pretty cool. The music sounds good too, but it's not what I am into. Also, as mentioned, hard to believe that is a chick

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a girl?!?! What the hell.

My initial thoughts also.

Not too bad, i've heard worse. Would probably have enjoyed it more if i wasn't squinting, trying to find an angle where the drummer looks like a chick.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

btw no one can move like ff5 :P they're just goofy and have a lot of fun and it's awesome haha

But they play terrible, terrible music.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!