Damage Cro0

misterxman

10/10 again and im sure you'll get plenty more similar ratings. :wink:

don't listen to what people say, your not getting worse, cus I recon this proves it.. you've got the armour right and I gotta say it looks sweet, and to people who are going to say 'how is his muscles showing through the armour' its built into the armour..

http://www.renegadeeffects.com/Still_we ... _Chest.jpg

just an example of greek armour to prove it.

great job xman.. especially the guy with the smokey aurora

best luck in the future ~ Ter

p.s, how much it sell for? with your popularity im sure it's a high number.

vistame09copyhr8.png

10/10 again and im sure you'll get plenty more similar ratings. :wink:

don't listen to what people say, your not getting worse, cus I recon this proves it.. you've got the armour right and I gotta say it looks sweet, and to people who are going to say 'how is his muscles showing through the armour' its built into the armour..

http://www.renegadeeffects.com/Still_we ... _Chest.jpg

just an example of greek armour to prove it.

great job xman.. especially the guy with the smokey aurora

best luck in the future ~ Ter

p.s, how much it sell for? with your popularity im sure it's a high number.

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Ah, something that does justice to your talents :D Much love for the Hance guy's pixeling, I really love the strides your making in shading. Probably, the next thing that could improve your sigs is less saturation. Right now, my retinas are a little stingy, your colors are really bright. I'm not saying bright colors are bad, but less brightness creates a mood thats really desirable. But anyways, very good job, I'm impressed.

This sig pretty puzzles me.

On one hand i see many good aspects and some interesting innovations, but on the other i see some quite noticable flaws i was pretty surprised to find.

Let's go with order then.

PROs:

- I realy like the background, actualy the natural background. As usual ground is simply looking but very nicely worked on, giving a nice realistic effect i'd say. Nice water,hill and sky (lovely cloud cover).

- Pretty busy action in it, many things to see, some very nice lineart here and there, expecialy on mages

- Bright, life full colors (might clash with the theme, but whatever)

- Good shading, as usual, on most of the sig elements. Nothing new but everything works nice on the old stuff. Interesting new design for the armors, but that's all about it in the PROs.

CONs:

- Trying to follow the Pros order...Axe hut. It looks like a flat scenography. Pretty disappointing in the lateral side (the one that's supposed to give the 3d effect, getting prespective. It's designed flat, and textured flat. The roof itself shows some flaws to me. The bricks don't look 3d even in full frontal and the roof - wall transition is odd (again, flat).

- Some lineart, and actualy a couple characters, are way below the overall sig quality. Pointing finger on second guy from the left, crouched one and some bits of the middle rune guy. What i realy can't understand is how those skirts are supposed to be. They are like metal tubes to me, that is something impossible to wear and unrealistic. The shading doesn't help with the effect. Plus those guys DON'T HAVE HIPS AT ALL ??

Reference: legs3uu.png

If i'm not wrong the upper leg is supposed to be as long as the lower one, that is, in this case, it should get straight to where the plate starts...odd...Then there's hips. IF we say leg halves are 2 units (with 1 unit = head) then hips should be something like 1 unit i think. So we have a pretty big proportion issue. Morover the lineart for legs + skirt seems poor compared to the rest, and the skirt vs plate transition is strange , if not bad (both seem to have no width)

- Light sources are all messed up. Literaly. This is way more obvious in the armor shading. Nice to add some bumps on it, but the overall look is bad, and any piece has a messed up shading. The whole looks so odd to me. To explain it better i pointed out with some arrows the lightsources for each shading.

lightsources9ge.png

I think the choice for the "dark reflections" between highlighted and darker areas in the metal armors isn't working so nicely. It actualy looks like theres a fold on the armors, expecialy in the pectorals. I personaly think you should fix that, looks pretty weird.

-The new shading is a nice idea, works great for abs actualy. Also gives some more depth to old rune plates. Still you should redesign the lineart according to your new shading. It seems like you textured them with a bigger map that was cut around the borders. For example, on the rightmost rune fighter, you can see the plate is seen with a certain inclination. This means with that shading we should see a pritty big bump by the right pectoral profile, or, the same way, we should see some different plate to legs transition, with actualy a 3d twisting of the first, not a perfect match like we see here.

-MINOR:The overall detail level (i'm talking about lineart, small details) seems lower than your standards.

-MINOR:Text is quite annoying being too strong and busy. But i think it's like hands for me. I'll never be able to get nicely looking ones, plus i hate putting text on myself *sniffles*.

Overall : It's a good sig, no doubt, It has a very bright and active look, but again i could point out the above problems at first sight. Thought it might be useful to CC about those rather than spending the same rows of text about how good the other things are; something that, just to be clear, no1 has to forget.

I'm not used to such long CCs, but i found time for once.

If i had to rate it out of 10, thing i don't realy use to do, i'd go for a 7.5/10 that could be 9/10 with the right fixes.

*cheers*

Wow, Misterxman found his abs.

I don't like them though.

Do I see a lack of detail on the ranger?

Mmmhm.

The same old red borders?

Yep.

In the other things, just read what The Jeppoz said.

And my overall opinion.

I am starting to dislike your artwork once again. They look like each others and do not improve at all really.

Nice try on shading. Better than some, worse than some.

The signature works. It doesn't really eyes.

Yeah, you're good at being bad and very very good at the same time. :wink:

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

This sig pretty puzzles me.

On one hand i see many good aspects and some interesting innovations, but on the other i see some quite noticable flaws i was pretty surprised to find.

Let's go with order then.

PROs:

- I realy like the background, actualy the natural background. As usual ground is simply looking but very nicely worked on, giving a nice realistic effect i'd say. Nice water,hill and sky (lovely cloud cover).

- Pretty busy action in it, many things to see, some very nice lineart here and there, expecialy on mages

- Bright, life full colors (might clash with the theme, but whatever)

- Good shading, as usual, on most of the sig elements. Nothing new but everything works nice on the old stuff. Interesting new design for the armors, but that's all about it in the PROs.

CONs:

- Trying to follow the Pros order...Axe hut. It looks like a flat scenography. Pretty disappointing in the lateral side (the one that's supposed to give the 3d effect, getting prespective. It's designed flat, and textured flat. The roof itself shows some flaws to me. The bricks don't look 3d even in full frontal and the roof - wall transition is odd (again, flat).

- Some lineart, and actualy a couple characters, are way below the overall sig quality. Pointing finger on second guy from the left, crouched one and some bits of the middle rune guy. What i realy can't understand is how those skirts are supposed to be. They are like metal tubes to me, that is something impossible to wear and unrealistic. The shading doesn't help with the effect. Plus those guys DON'T HAVE HIPS AT ALL ??

Reference: legs3uu.png

If i'm not wrong the upper leg is supposed to be as long as the lower one, that is, in this case, it should get straight to where the plate starts...odd...Then there's hips. IF we say leg halves are 2 units (with 1 unit = head) then hips should be something like 1 unit i think. So we have a pretty big proportion issue. Morover the lineart for legs + skirt seems poor compared to the rest, and the skirt vs plate transition is strange , if not bad (both seem to have no width)

- Light sources are all messed up. Literaly. This is way more obvious in the armor shading. Nice to add some bumps on it, but the overall look is bad, and any piece has a messed up shading. The whole looks so odd to me. To explain it better i pointed out with some arrows the lightsources for each shading.

lightsources9ge.png

I think the choice for the "dark reflections" between highlighted and darker areas in the metal armors isn't working so nicely. It actualy looks like theres a fold on the armors, expecialy in the pectorals. I personaly think you should fix that, looks pretty weird.

-The new shading is a nice idea, works great for abs actualy. Also gives some more depth to old rune plates. Still you should redesign the lineart according to your new shading. It seems like you textured them with a bigger map that was cut around the borders. For example, on the rightmost rune fighter, you can see the plate is seen with a certain inclination. This means with that shading we should see a pritty big bump by the right pectoral profile, or, the same way, we should see some different plate to legs transition, with actualy a 3d twisting of the first, not a perfect match like we see here.

-MINOR:The overall detail level (i'm talking about lineart, small details) seems lower than your standards.

-MINOR:Text is quite annoying being too strong and busy. But i think it's like hands for me. I'll never be able to get nicely looking ones, plus i hate putting text on myself *sniffles*.

Overall : It's a good sig, no doubt, It has a very bright and active look, but again i could point out the above problems at first sight. Thought it might be useful to CC about those rather than spending the same rows of text about how good the other things are; something that, just to be clear, no1 has to forget.

I'm not used to such long CCs, but i found time for once.

If i had to rate it out of 10, thing i don't realy use to do, i'd go for a 7.5/10 that could be 9/10 with the right fixes.

*cheers*

I agree about the skirts :\

I don't seem to like your new style..

runescape_rocks - Those are Ahrim robes and that's what people have been requesting lately, best mage armor ingame.

I sort of like bright colors, or maybe the colors appear brighter in other screens. The armor is something new I tried, wasn't afraid to experiment, I'll be improving more on it as I find better references.

Price of sig was 13m, top bid as usual.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

ill give it a 8/10

the rune armor needs improving

the rune armour give some pity to the ranger...

But it looks really good, 'ranger 8' and the mystic looks really good but why is there a random arrow above the rangers head?

9/10 tho

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png