RexMilotic

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPgnDT-2Sg

I'm an atheist, but I'll quote a Bible verse that matches this video:

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

~Matthew 18:3-4

[/hide]

I'm thinking the lack of knowledge made him accept the different. That's just amazing.

People don't usually accept the different, that's where racism and anti-homosexuality come from. But that kid met the case of homosexuality probably before even completely understanding heterosexuality, and he didn't have much problem with it.

I'm certain that unless his parents or at some point his peers shed bad light on gays, he's not going to have any problem with gays. At all.

[hide]

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

[/hide]

I'm thinking the lack of knowledge made him accept the different. That's just amazing.

People don't usually accept the different, that's where racism and anti-homosexuality come from. But that kid met the case of homosexuality probably before even completely understanding heterosexuality, and he didn't have much problem with it.

I'm certain that unless his parents or at some point his peers shed bad light on gays, he's not going to have any problem with gays. At all.

Now to spread that kind of acceptance...

Kind of ironic that in the same week that DC marries its first gay couple, a school district in rural Mississippi (I believe) cancels its prom because a lesbian couple was to attend it.

[hide]

[/hide]

Kind of ironic that in the same week that DC marries its first gay couple, a school district in rural Mississippi (I believe) cancels its prom because a lesbian couple was to attend it.

I read it, too... I was like

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

guido_49.png

[hide]

[/hide]

Grrr!! People are so dumb!

Seeing as marriage is no more than a legally binding contract, I see no reason to stop them from getting married. And if you look at it from an economical standpoint, it could be good for the economy.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I cant stand seeing gays kissing or showing pda out in public i mean itz completely gross keep it private but other thn that i dont suport as god made a women and man get together and thatz the way i think it should always be.

S_arah.png

I cant stand seeing gays kissing or showing pda out in public i mean itz completely gross keep it private but other thn that i dont suport as god made a women and man get together and thatz the way i think it should always be.

He did? Nah, I wont go there.

Hmm i wonder if divorce rates are significantly lower for same sex marriages compared to opposite sex marriages? I'm willing to bet they are...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I support same-sex marriage. The whole debate really exposes religious leaders and some government officials for the bigots they are. Religion is supposed to be about accepting people, not excluding people. In the USA, there is supposed to be a separation of church and state, which basically means the church is not supposed to influence law, but unfortunately, this is not the case. This could be debated for hours, but that's my two cents.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

How do you know?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

How do you know?

She telephoned him.

Anyway, religion isn't supposed to have any influence over freedom in the United States. I'm not Christian, but really, does anyone give a damn what two or three guys or girls do? It's their business. What does the rest of the world think about same-sex marriage? I'm not really aware of their policies in Europe or Asia or whatnot. (although China and India could use a few more gays...)

I am presenting my opinion since after logically comparing all alternatives, there are absolutely zero reasons that same-sex marriage should be illegal.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Hmm i wonder if divorce rates are significantly lower for same sex marriages compared to opposite sex marriages? I'm willing to bet they are...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it would be higher if it was legal, because really, people are going to be people.

-----

I could only see same-sex marriage being illegal as justified if marriage between infertile couples and couples that don't want children were also illegal.

He did? Nah, I wont go there.

They're most likely higher (note I do not actually know, simply guessing.) Because for some reason, the majority of homosexual men and women tend to be more promiscuous than straight people. I imagine so because the majority of them were kept from becoming intimate with the sex of their choice for so long, that once they are out they have so much sexuality to let loose lol.

AKA:

Once you pop, the fun don't stop.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

They're most likely higher (note I do not actually know, simply guessing.) Because for some reason, the majority of homosexual men and women tend to be more promiscuous than straight people. I imagine so because the majority of them were kept from becoming intimate with the sex of their choice for so long, that once they are out they have so much sexuality to let loose lol.

I highly doubt that is the case...

rosssigfinal.jpg

You sure? lol.

You sure? lol.

It does seem to make a bit of sense either way you look at it. I can't really blame gays or whatnot, most people still seem to have something against them, possibly out of fear or lack of understanding?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

You sure? lol.

Yeah, look at all the closet gays.

rosssigfinal.jpg

You sure? lol.

It does seem to make a bit of sense either way you look at it. I can't really blame gays or whatnot, most people still seem to have something against them, possibly out of fear or lack of understanding?

Not accepting the different.

You'd better back up your arguments with actual statistics, my friend. Because that's the kind of stereotype homosexuals have to deal with all the time, and it's entirely untrue. Homosexuals aren't all flamboyant and, as you so put it, 'more promiscuous than straight people.' That's a lie.

Homosexuals should be allowed to marry, because nowadays marriage is a legal thing. Not a thing of religion. Let's say your life partner is dying, in pain, but incapable of making any decisions, then who better do decide his fate than you? But what if you're not married to that person, solely because you weren't granted those basic rights? Then your relationship wouldn't be recognized. Unless in his will, you would have nothing after that.

As for adoption, I say 'Why not?'. What makes a homosexual couple less suited to raise a child than a heterosexual couple? And don't say 'the lack of a mother/father figure' because that's utter bull: Single parents are allowed to raise their children. I lived with a homosexual couple for a month while I was attending summer school, and they were very kind and loving. They often take care of their niece, who loves them more than anything in the world. Those two chose not to have children of their own, but they would have made excellent parents. Now of course, I'm aware some homosexuals would make bad parents, but for the same reason some heterosexuals wouldn't. Sorry for going off-topic.

k9cpqg.jpg