We agree on the following rules:

- 20 vs 20

- Cwa classic area

- Melee + binds +range only (no curse).

- No corrupt items.

- Explorer ring allowed

- Center bounds/North spawn attacks.

- 4 Snipers max.

When the fight was accepted we saw that TO only had 18 people on the battlefield. Shortly after the timer was done they had a dc, leaving them with 17 people. We thought the rules of the tournament were at least 20 in the 20v20 category, so we wanted to start at 20 vs 17. However, t0 refused to come out of the single-combat area. They said we had agreed to make it matched, even if they didn't pull 20.

Right after we dropped to 17, we had an additional DC. T0 then refused to drop to 16 and they rushed us (while we had the attack). We were unprepared so they k0ed their target leaving us with 15 people. The real starting options were 17 vs 15 in T0's advantage. We quickly got back into the fight, and getting even at 14v14. It was clear that RT was way better than T0 today.

Its not very kind of you. I will discus this with a official of the tournament.

2s9rdbs.png

rkat60.png

Start rt: 15

TO start: 17

Rt end: 10

to end: 0

676vco.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naice flames btw RT, shows how ur HONOR is pro. Our binds failed, only reason we lost,

no one say levels won this because that wasnt the case, those levels didnt mean crap.

i dc'ed by stupid Jagex error so yea, Rt we will see again, with 2m <3

Gl

kristn.png

Gf Rt, but mind you. I'm in the hospital right now with both legs broken, and my left arm bandaged up and I still tanked you guys for several minutes with one arm that's very badly bruised. Oh and i can talk and tank with one hand against the "much better" Rt, nice first tank broskis, how long did he last?

bfmvbobby.jpg

Your warlord and I agreed that we would drop to Matched if either clan didn't pull 20, and you dropping to 17 definitely shows you knew that rule. When the war was finally Matched, we went to the center and dded for about 5 minutes, with you unwilling to attack because you waited a minute picking your target, then had a DC. So we were there waiting for ages waiting for RT to attack, who expected US to drop someone because they have internet problems. It was your warworld, and we weren't prepared to wait any longer and therefore rushed.

However, our performance was the worst we've ever had, and you did really good to come back and end well, so congratulations on the win and good luck in the next round. However if you're trying to talk to the mods about the small 'rule-breaking' we did, then I'd like to talk to the mods about the flaming, spamming of IRC that you guys did at the end and after the war, as I have a war load of pictures showing so.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

like we did really good being a 110+clan whereas if 120+ clans performs like rt damn im gonna stay alwaz on 110+ then........it took them ages to finish the war and they had 7 casualties and they said we cant tank?lol then did we had valentine date in the arena for which it took so long to end? if ur flaming then back it up with facts!

ss-1-1.jpg

Congrats RT, looks like a close fight.

That's the sad part, compare our memberlists. This should have been a shut out, the fact we were able to keep up with them as long as we did and to tank as well as we did is completely pathetic.

bfmvbobby.jpg

Congrats RT, tbh i never knew clans were allowed to change the rules esp on pulls.

like we did really good being a 110+clan whereas if 120+ clans performs like rt damn im gonna stay alwaz on 110+ then........it took them ages to finish the war and they had 7 casualties and they said we cant tank?lol then did we had valentine date in the arena for which it took so long to end? if ur flaming then back it up with facts!

Isn't this dude in dv? Wait, aint he retired? Either retire already or man up and accept the fact that you can't. 7 men left in a matched opts where they were down by 2 at start is decent im not sure what your on. Also if t0 pulled a dv and did a surprise attack, that is sad.

t98jd1.jpg

Congrats RT, tbh i never knew clans were allowed to change the rules esp on pulls.

Isn't this dude in dv? Wait, aint he retired? Either retire already or man up and accept the fact that you can't. 7 men left in a matched opts where they were down by 2 at start is decent im not sure what your on. Also if t0 pulled a dv and did a surprise attack, that is sad.

hes in t0, and thats nothing like the Dv attack on Lgz... they just rushed... whereas they were wating for us to drop another man where Jack and rt leader had agreed on matched opts BEFORE the war, not alst minute... it was RT who tried to alter the rules...

they wanted another man to drop because of the Dc....

kristn.png

1. We didn't change the rules, we had preset the rules that since the war was outside our timezone as well as during the schoolweek the team who pulled more would drop.

2. We didn't "surprise attack" they wanted us to drop because they had a dc after dropping and they would not attack, therefore we were forced to make the first move.

3. Sure they were down by 2 at the start, but look at their opts and ours. Their lowest was still like 124, we had maybe 4-5 120+? How is it sad for 20 120+ to beat 20 110+?

And don't worry about a rivalry, Rt got paired with Iq for 2v2 war and we get to war them! That's revenge enough, lmfao.

bfmvbobby.jpg

If you want to bring that crap again come to #dvclan...(thats the only excuse you have)

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators