More worlds?

w0odspriteV2

I think things should stay as they are - I think that there SHOULD be competition for things. If someone is in the best spot for killing a monster then either hop or move somewhere else if there are other spots available.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Actually, I think there is enough world as it is, for F2P anyways. Many times when I look at different world, they never really exceed 300 to 400. But maybe the time when I play was the low time. I remember back in the days with less world, most world are half full and alot are close to 2k full all the time. Sure it was crowded, but its seems livelier

oh, just realize that it was during the time the Bots were pretty common, lol

a happy Runescaper

Best solution: abolish the 30 second rule for world hopping they imposed a couple years ago?

agree

Can't remember why they even put it in atm

Jagex said in their last Q&A that they were not planning on removing the timer because it helps slow down people trying to steal all of the resources like rune ore.

As for more worlds, there are enough training spots and resources in the map to support the populations that they usually have (800-1400). The only problem is that everyone wants to be in that one, best spot.

If you add more worlds the prices of Bandos, Armadyl, Dragon bones, and the like would fall, as they're currently supported by the limitations on supply. Then you'd be right back here whining about how Bandos and green dragons aren't good money anymore.

Shh. Don't point people at Brimhaven. I do my Fire Giant tasks there. :D

The timer is so that people can't steal the runite ore, yes. When I mine addy ores at Keldagrim, I often see worldhoppers appear and leave because all they want is the runite. Of course, since I don't do the worldhop thing unless I've got lagging issues or there's overcrowding, I usually get the ores first. :^_^: (Not that I currently have the Smithing level to use that one. But when I do, I'm going to be glad for the stockpile.)

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I would rather like to see some worlds have 2000 population respawn times 24/7. Maybe just a few. On a world where theres only around 1100 people crowding problems could be a lot easier to deal with if only worlds had faster respawns. Take the CT tunnels for example, I only have 85 attack and 79 strength, but just one other person and a third person slows us down at fire giants. Sometimes all it takes is just adding one or two more spawns (spectres in the tower come to mind)

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I think the answer might be to have more training/resource spots that require skills to access, but are otherwise equally convenient. That way, you can benefit from your skills and get at less crowded spots.

~ W ~

sigzi.png