Assignments to remove

Bier

Which assignments do you think are the best to remove if you are using Kuradal? Currently I am blocking steel and iron dragons, aberrant spectres and warped terrorbirds, but I doubt these are the best tasks to block, especially since Kuradal doesn't even assign warped terrorbirds. I blocked steel and iron dragons a long time ago when I had big trouble killing them, but I suppose it would be easier now that I have leveled up and have extreme pots and can use a zs and the ferocious ring whenever I get it as a drop, and I heard that aberrant spectres can earn you some money and be quite fast now that they are cannonable. Well, what do/would you block?

namnlskopia.jpg

I would definitely unblock iron dragons and spectres. Terrorbirds are kinda a mixed bag imo ... Annoying to kill but you can get a good 300k a hour from them. I personally would keep them there. But Iron dragons are pretty nice, but steel dragons I personally find it takes me to long to do them BUT you will get pretty decent drops from them compared to iron dragons. So thats your choice.

There really isn't any task I would block, none come to mind anyway. Best thing you could do I suppose is block a bunch of "mediocre" tasks so you boost your chances of getting something like demons or wurms.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

kuradal doesnt assign warped terrorbirds, only warped tortoises

Hellhounds - they drop fero rings, AND they're are amazing with rune darts, ferocious ring, + focus sight

otherwise they suck, I'm still debating if they're worth keeping in spite of their mediocre drops

Warped tortoises - they're supposedly good money, but they're not great in terms of slayer xp + summon xp, so i have these blocked

living rocks - poor charm drops, slayer is good, but not as good as any task you can use a summoning familiar/cannon on. Monsters are spread too far out apart

kalphites - i just hate these buggers. slow for a cannon task, very bad drops, they don't even respawn fast enough on a full world to occupy a cannon 100% off the time.

suqah's: low #'s are assigned, very quick to cannon, i'd say block these only if you have nothing else you want to block.

Naaxi.png

I would unblock abberants...I make quite a lot of money off herbs and other things. I use items with high prayer bonus and melee them in the slayer tower. There will be other methods though.

Also, if Kuradal assigns hellhounds, then block them. They only drop gold charms and bones. Sometimes they drop lvl 3 clues, they get boring after a while

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Bloodvelds (costly to cannon, crowded elsewhere)

Black Demons (take too long, cannoning is costly)

Kalphites (hard to find a world, poison is annoying and getting there is a pain)

Living rocks (too far apart and I just hate them in general)

Terrordogs (not a fan of the prayer drain)

I would keep steels on and take a pick out of these 3.

Hellhounds - they drop fero rings, AND they're are amazing with rune darts, ferocious ring, + focus sight

When did they start dropping rune darts and focus sight?

To the OP. I suggest you block hellhounds, kalphites, steel dragons or bloodvelds.

aglipoy.png

When did they start dropping rune darts and focus sight?

To the OP. I suggest you blocking hellhounds, kalphites, steel dragons or bloodvelds.

They never did, he is implying that when using those it is quite fast to kill. And i can vouch for it as i have use rune darts and black throwing knives on the Greater Demons and Black Demons in her dungeon and i get fast kills. Sometimes faster then those using melee and a GS.

Bloodvelds: Great task to cannon, if you don't cannon then you can kill the regular ones in the room next door to the mutated. Thats if you have done LEgacy of Seergaze.

Black Demons: Great task imo, if you want a fast task cannon them or use prayer and piety in the CT. IF you don't want to bother with that then just range or skip them. They are great crimson charm droppers.

My block list includes:

Kalphites: Slow task and terrible exp, even with a cannon.

Gargoyles: Ranging most of my task atm and Gargs are just slow.

Fire Giants: Blocked as they gave bad charm drops, might unblock.

Steel Dragons: Blocked due to taking time to kill, might unblock those.

What i might add to my list are Waterfiends as they are hard to range and LRC as they are somewhat of a pain to kill.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

If you don't mind me hijacking this topic: what are the absolute slowest tasks (and thus in my case the best to block)? Not having any good drops or other drops that take care of consistent profit is a large drawback too.

So basically that's single combat, has low hp or high defence, no good drops and maybe hard to get to too. Suggestions?

2dvjurb.png

My list of blocked creatures:

-Kalphites: bad drops basically

-Steel dragons: takes too long and it frustrates me I always hit 0's

-Terrordogs: I've blocked em from day one since I don't wanna kill hundreds of beasts without getting drops

-bloodveld: coz it's always crowded there & apart from the bloods/r meds their drops stink :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

If you don't mind me hijacking this topic: what are the absolute slowest tasks (and thus in my case the best to block)? Not having any good drops or other drops that take care of consistent profit is a large drawback too.

So basically that's single combat, has low hp or high defence, no good drops and maybe hard to get to too. Suggestions?

In my opinion, the slowest tasks are waterfiends, dragons, wyverns, black demons, and living rocks.

I don't recommend blocking living rocks though. If you find a good spot, the spawns are close, and the exp is huge. The drops are also nice since everything is stackable so you don't even need to bank.

Spectres could also take a long time, since you have to bank frequently because of all the drops. I find them extremely annoying but the money is worth it.

Kalphites, bloodveld, or any other crowded monster can also take a long time if you have to constantly hop worlds to find a spot.

Personally, I block:

Steel dragons (Takes too long)

Black demons (Also takes way too long)

Mithril dragons (I always seem to lose money with these)

Kalphites (Hate wasting time finding an open world)

I also occasionally skip suqahs and waterfiends, just because I think they're annoying and sometimes I'm not in the mood to deal with them.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

LRC for sure, Kalphites, Fire Giants, and there might be 1 other. Not sure on the others but they usually are fast are have decent drops that pay for their task. Waterfiends are slow unless you kill in the CT.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

LRC for sure, Kalphites, Fire Giants, and there might be 1 other. Not sure on the others but they usually are fast are have decent drops that pay for their task. Waterfiends are slow unless you kill in the CT.

Fire giants, really? :o

Got 40k slay xp/h last time doing task in ct lol.

Living rock creatures sound good to have blocked, currently have hellhound kalphites and steels blocked. Might block jungle wyrms since they annoy me and I got crest already, and idk might unblock hellhounds and block living rock things instead. Only if warped tbirds or terror dogs don't suck really hard though, kinda waiting with blocking stuff until I've had a task of those.

2dvjurb.png

Fire giants, really? :o

Got 40k slay xp/h last time doing task in ct lol.

Living rock creatures sound good to have blocked, currently have hellhound kalphites and steels blocked. Might block jungle wyrms since they annoy me and I got crest already, and idk might unblock hellhounds and block living rock things instead. Only if warped tbirds or terror dogs don't suck really hard though, kinda waiting with blocking stuff until I've had a task of those.

Well i dont like them atm. But you have 99 summoning so they probably go a lot faster for you then they do me. I am ranging most of my tasks, and even with cannon i find them slow. But seeing as im on the home stretch, i might take them off.

In her dungeon Hells seem to be a lot faster. I only had one task with LRC and they seem to be like Dark Beasts, but unless you mine them you don't get any GP back. And when you do mine them you lose time you could spend killing another one to get the task over with.

GWD: