TKO vs TPR

Danny_TeamDan

We started off piling Lady Ninane who tanked pretty well.

Lel. Take that Quikdrawjoe!

Sorry 'bout the bounds/flaming, TKO. I think it was mostly supposed to be joking around with Tesh, then some people got awkwardly serious about it.

Tesh isn't in Corruption, which is the clan you were flaming. Thanks for the motivation though.

Really enjoyed your spam when you piled me, but the fact that you then had to get off me was absolutely priceless.

Good fight.

Are you like new to warring tpr or something? You can ask anyone on these boards Lol we always flame, and if you actually take it too seriously over a game of runescape then wow.

Doesn't seem like she took it too seriously imo, rather laughed at the fact that you had to drop the pile.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry 'bout the bounds/flaming, TKO. I think it was mostly supposed to be joking around with Tesh, then some people got awkwardly serious about it.

Tesh isn't in Corruption, which is the clan you were flaming. Thanks for the motivation though.

Really enjoyed your spam when you piled me, but the fact that you then had to get off me was absolutely priceless.

Good fight.

Are you like new to warring tpr or something? You can ask anyone on these boards Lol we always flame, and if you actually take it too seriously over a game of runescape then wow.

Runescape is serious business bro

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Good fight.

Your posts are pointless bumps, please stay on topic here.

6590ew.jpg

Let's try to keep this on the topic of TKO vs TPR. All other flamebaiting and posts not realated to this thread will be removed.

;-)

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

I stepped out and watched this fight. Hope we never fight you again after those rules being broken by atleast 3 of your members, thanks for wasting both TPR and TKO blitz time after throwing a bait to Corr and not backing it up.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Good fight.

I'm pretty sure she did take it seriously, if she hadn't then she wouldn't have brought it up lol.

@ venemous ok it's not like we care if we're blacklisted from tko, you're not kings of cwa and we don't war based on what you think. Warring like this with flames has always been tpr style. Rulebreaking, yeah we knew we weren't going to win, our pull was really disasterous.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

I L'd

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

thnx ninane for deleting the useless post

I am sure ninane wont have deleted those post, because if a mod joins a certain clan/team he/she cant mod those topics.

GF TKO

That's correct :thumbup:

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

Good fight.

I'm pretty sure she did take it seriously, if she hadn't then she wouldn't have brought it up lol.

@ venemous ok it's not like we care if we're blacklisted from tko, you're not kings of cwa and we don't war based on what you think. Warring like this with flames has always been tpr style. Rulebreaking, yeah we knew we weren't going to win, our pull was really disasterous.

TPR style? Than it's obvious that you will barely find fights anymore if you're going to continue flaming clans/breaking rules/not "warring based on what you think" as you fight them. No wonder my main clan doesn't fight you, probably even other clans as well.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Why is your name TPR and your fighting for TKO against TPR.

I dont pay attention to [cabbage] teams please inform me.

I left, wasn't enjoying melee + binds only wars. Theres other reasons but you'll have to pm me if you honnestly care that much.

6590ew.jpg

Why do people still war TPR lol.

I realize I'm in TPR, but don't group me with those antics.

What kind of defense is that. If you are in clan/group it's basically saying you support them and their "antics". If you didn't you wouldn't be involved with the team or clan, in any case.

Grats on your win TKO.

pan.png

Why do people still war TPR lol.

I realize I'm in TPR, but don't group me with those antics.

What kind of defense is that. If you are in clan/group it's basically saying you support them and their "antics". If you didn't you wouldn't be involved with the team or clan, in any case.

Grats on your win TKO.

It's pretty much called covering your own butt.

Anyways gratz tko.

Good fight.

TPR style? Than it's obvious that you will barely find fights anymore if you're going to continue flaming clans/breaking rules/not "warring based on what you think" as you fight them. No wonder my main clan doesn't fight you, probably even other clans as well.

We actually don't have trouble finding fights, thanks for asking though. I am 100% certain we could beat you if we took that fight seriously. TPR is a fun team, not one of those other ones who takes the game of runescape too seriously. Good luck in future wars TKO/Poison :]

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

I'm in a team solely for practice so I can be better for my main clan and TPR fit my schedule. Show me something that proves otherwise, else you're just spreading slander lol. :thumbsup:

hzvjpwS.gif

Good fight.

We actually don't have trouble finding fights, thanks for asking though. I am 100% certain we could beat you if we took that fight seriously. TPR is a fun team, not one of those other ones who takes the game of runescape too seriously. Good luck in future wars TKO/Poison :]

I got demoted for not wanting to war PH after I was rather busy pking in p2p :l srs bsns oh well :P I do recall some times when it took awhile to get fights but we managed to get em i geuss.

6590ew.jpg

I'm in a team solely for practice so I can be better for my main clan and TPR fit my schedule. Show me something that proves otherwise, else you're just spreading slander lol. :thumbsup:

hmm i guess.. btw slander is spoken :wall: we are typing :ohnoes:

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+