Tpr + Downfalls Night Out In PVP .

Magik

Give se credit because they were your blackup after getting [bleep]ed on by DK :thumbup:

Yes after we [bleep]ed the crap out of you, then you decided to call your blackup daddy DK. We were there for you, not DK.

Oh!!! Sorry for having a ac ROFL

So you had Ascension, PH, and DK acing for you?

Too add onto this, DV attacked tpr first so I don't see why you need an ac if you initiated the fight.

Wrong, We saw them walking back and forwarth (trying to get a click). So we attacked. BTW, why would they show up at our war? lol. They had it coming for them.

Yea we had it coming for us, too bad you couldn't outperform.

Oh well, Acs did a good job of hitting you guys with alittle bit of Karma. That ride on the crashing wagon didn't end on a good note im sure. :thumbup:

BTW, showout to all who ac'ed, much <3

Are you an idiot? Yes. As soon as we rushed boyanry you guys bailed to mossies. You kept trying to get a pile off and you didn't kill 1 person. You rushed me once I tanked you guys off and you stood in single waiting for dk. And it's kind of funny how machamp was in DK's fall in. So this means your war was over and you bailed with 12 people.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give se credit because they were your blackup after getting [bleep]ed on by DK :thumbup:

Yes after we [bleep]ed the crap out of you, then you decided to call your blackup daddy DK. We were there for you, not DK.

Too add onto this, DV attacked tpr first so I don't see why you need an ac if you initiated the fight.

Wrong, We saw them walking back and forwarth (trying to get a click). So we attacked. BTW, why would they show up at our war? lol. They had it coming for them.

LMFAO. Welcome to the wilderness other clans are allowed to walk around. They didn't interfer or make the first move, If they were you should have let them then they'd look bad and AC could handle them. But instead you panic and attack them call for blackup and still lose thus making you look really bad right now. I'm all for DV doing pvp wars but you've got a lot of work on learning how things work. Accepting your mistake today would be the first step.

Ok a clan that has nothing but hate walks up to you... They mass up there clan(s) friends and go to your planned fight. Now dan, what if this was dv going to your war vs solace, Im 90% sure you would of expected the worst and attacked 1st.

Sorry for calling our good mates to AC. Im sure you have nightmares about them :) . Welcome to the Wilderness :thumbup:

Ex Legendz Warlord - Proud DV Warlord- Ex SE Member - New Threat FA

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Don's LastWordsFor twr - Click Here

Dont look if you cant handle the truth.

LoL, everything good happens while im not on. pretty confusing tbh...lol so uhm? DF+TPR+SE vs DV+ASc+TV+SW+DK+PH ? Pretty much expected though lol.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

Yea we had it coming for us, too bad you couldn't outperform.

Oh well, Acs did a good job of hitting you guys with alittle bit of Karma. That ride on the crashing wagon didn't end on a good note im sure. :thumbup:

BTW, showout to all who ac'ed, much <3

Are you an idiot? Yes. As soon as we rushed boyanry you guys bailed to mossies. You kept trying to get a pile off and you didn't kill 1 person. You rushed me once I tanked you guys off and you stood in single waiting for dk. And it's kind of funny how machamp was in DK's fall in. So this means your war was over and you bailed with 12 people.

No im not an Idiot, thank you for asking. We were standing in single trying to fight the clans that were suppose to fight us in the beginning. Since they ended we decided to end on a good note and avoid a cluster. Also, letting our ACs handle the rest of you since they came for the free rune.

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Ok, at first place even though we hit you and we left the world and hopped to a different world, why do u come to hit our people in a different world at first place? if you were just there to *watch*, You wouldnt come and hit us later. nice nh tpr(a.k.a df and t0)

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

LMFAO. Welcome to the wilderness other clans are allowed to walk around. They didn't interfer or make the first move, If they were you should have let them then they'd look bad and AC could handle them. But instead you panic and attack them call for blackup and still lose thus making you look really bad right now. I'm all for DV doing pvp wars but you've got a lot of work on learning how things work. Accepting your mistake today would be the first step.

Ok a clan that has nothing but hate walks up to you... They mass up there clan(s) friends and go to your planned fight. Now dan, what if this was dv going to your war vs solace, Im 90% sure you would of expected the worst and attacked 1st.

Sorry for calling our good mates to AC. Im sure you have nightmares about them :) . Welcome to the Wilderness :thumbup:

rofl when did we fight solace lelelel?

"good mates"... i lol'd.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

"good mates"... i lol'd.

According to Jeff, you guys fought solace a while back in pvp. Anyways that wasn't the main point in that post :P

Question 1. What is lelelel? To stay off topic please pm me with the answer :thumbup:

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

If DV came to a planned fight I'd continue fighting. If they crashed we'd prolly spam, oh idk maybe "Planned" If you refused to get off we'd then team with whoever we are warring to clear you, get the AC to clear you or world hop. That's how pvp works. You don't go omg another clan in our world FFS CRASHERSSS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T TOUCHED US YET.

6590ew.jpg

"good mates"... i lol'd.

he is talking to dandaman not you or your leader

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

If DV came to a planned fight I'd continue fighting. If they crashed we'd prolly spam, oh idk maybe "Planned" If you refused to get off we'd then team with whoever we are warring to clear you, get the AC to clear you or world hop. That's how pvp works. You don't go omg another clan in our world FFS CRASHERSSS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T TOUCHED US YET.

Oh yeah, So you would just stand there and let your clan die while you tell the other clan to team up? I hope that works for you broski. I was born on "hit 1st ask questions later."

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Oh yeah, So you would just stand there and let your clan die while you tell the other clan to team up? I hope that works for you broski. I was born on "hit 1st ask questions later."

sounds more like you panicked? and yeah thats how it works, for everyone. :thumbup:

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

i lol at how downfall only pvps when tempted killers arent out

XD

O, so we're supposed to plan our trips around TK?... First off your officials already knew we were going out, second just because you weren't out on Sunday at 3pm, isn't our fault. I lol at how you didn't come out when we were out. Goes both ways broski.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

XD

O, so we're supposed to plan our trips around TK?... First off your officials already knew we were going out, second just because you weren't out on Sunday at 3pm, isn't our fault. I lol at how you didn't come out when we were out. Goes both ways broski.

rofl u think we are scared to come out? i leave u with a question am8

PKRI OR NOT?

tifovsigev3.jpg

XD

rofl u think we are scared to come out? i leave u with a question am8

PKRI OR NOT?

NO D00D TK SCARY

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

We were there to crash your war? That's news to me. We didn't attack DV -- DV attacked us.

And was DV even warring? I didn't see any other clan there except Ascension.

The trip was fun at first but got a bit boring when we got to the huge brawl at mossies; had to go and it seems like no clans wanted to move up north, so didn't miss much I would think.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

A. you had Ascension Acing, let them do their job and AC. If it bugs both sides so much go mossies and let AC clear them or both sides clear crashers. To be a crasher you have to actually hit a planned war first you hit them before they "crashed" wether it was their intentions or not to crash we will never know.

B. My clan mates aren't bothered by dying...I'd tell the AC to handle it and continue warring. If crashers had a huge impact and AC couldn't keep them busy most the time you can team to clear crashers or world hop, once again they never crashed they were just in the same world as you walking around..

C. it works for me broski and it works for mostly everyone.

D. More like "hit 1st complain about ppl crashing when we hit them first while we had a clan acing for us and pretend we didn't panic but make up buncha excuses on the topic and pretend i know what im talking about when it comes to pvp wars"

6590ew.jpg

A. you had Ascension Acing, let them do their job and AC. If it bugs both sides so much go mossies and let AC clear them or both sides clear crashers. To be a crasher you have to actually hit a planned war first you hit them before they "crashed" wether it was their intentions or not to crash we will never know.

B. My clan mates aren't bothered by dying...I'd tell the AC to handle it and continue warring. If crashers had a huge impact and AC couldn't keep them busy most the time you can team to clear crashers or world hop, once again they never crashed they were just in the same world as you walking around..

D. More like "hit 1st complain about ppl crashing when we hit them first while we had a clan acing for us and pretend we didn't panic but make up buncha excuses on the topic and pretend i know what im talking about when it comes to pvp wars"

Kool story, I guess that makes me a rebel... Hawt.

Theres something you must know about me, I dont hop on the bandwagon like everyone else. Doing the opposite, taking risk, going my own way is how i live.

Dan: "Oh well it works for everyone else so i dont see the problem"

Try to be a leader and not a follower. :thumbup:

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Kool story, I guess that makes me a rebel... Hawt.

Theres something you must know about me, I dont hop on the bandwagon like everyone else. Doing the opposite, taking risk, going my own way is how i live.

Dan: "Oh well it works for everyone else so i dont see the problem"

Try to be a leader and not a follower. :thumbup:

Lol you are some leader aye all I see you do here is complain. I don't see you leading anything at all, so if all the good clans do pvp why did you follow and start doing them?

Only thing you'll be able to lead is your clan to 1v1 to log out from a fight. Pvp = you loose rune you guys had the opts to fight back or just ignore them and trust in your ac but you decided to fight tpr and then bail l0l? EPIC LEADING MATE.

You're taking no risk running to mossies and logging out. Keep telling yourself you are but I bet you'd cry if you lost a couple sets ina war.

6590ew.jpg