Noted things

Themooingcow666

Ok so a couple questions since slayer isn't really making me much money (a little bit, but not much) and i want to train a couple skills

so my questions are

which monsters drop noted herbs?

Noted bars or ores?

Noted gems?

Noted uncooked fish?

I don't want to spend money on certian skills to get them up. and since i love training combat now i thought this would work

Thank you in advance :D

Themooingcow.png

Living thingy creatures, cant remember full name of em.

Go into the dwarven mine and then south a bit.. then look west.. You'll see a rope going down in a big hole.. Climb down there then you can kill them.. they drop noted ores.

watts320.png

Living thingy creatures, cant remember full name of em.

Go into the dwarven mine and then south a bit.. then look west.. You'll see a rope going down in a big hole.. Climb down there then you can kill them.. they drop noted ores.

Ya i know them XP whenever i mine there they mess with me XP think i could do that at my levels? I use torag's set (and abyssal whip).

Themooingcow.png

Strykewyrms all drop noted herbs, although they can only be killed on slayer tasks. By far, your best herb droppers will be aberrant spectres, although you will have to bank frequently, because the herb drops are not noted.

lalalasig2.png

Gorak's are fairly close to a bank, can be tanked quite easily, and drop loads of Gems and Half Keys. I usually get 2 half keys and 2-3 full inventories of gems per 50 of them.

They don't drop noted gems and half keys btw

Edited by GuardKnox

Well it's much more efficient to use a moneymaker then BUY those items you need but to answer your question...

Noted bars or ores?

Noted gems?

Noted uncooked fish?

Strykewyrms drop dropped herbs fairly often, but not often enough to really justify killing them for herbs (not that you can, anyway). You're better off killing Chaos Druids or Ab Specs then banking. Sorry.

Plenty of ores from Living Rocks. Avaianses drop adamant bars (noted) very often.

I don't think any monster drops noted gems often enough to make it anything other than rare.

No idea on the fish.

Remember if you want to gather your own supplies, a great way to do this is MTK.

Well it's much more efficient to use a moneymaker then BUY those items you need but to answer your question...

Noted bars or ores?

Noted gems?

Noted uncooked fish?

Strykewyrms drop dropped herbs fairly often, but not often enough to really justify killing them for herbs (not that you can, anyway). You're better off killing Chaos Druids or Ab Specs then banking. Sorry.

Plenty of ores from Living Rocks. Avaianses drop adamant bars (noted) very often.

I don't think any monster drops noted gems often enough to make it anything other than rare.

No idea on the fish.

Remember if you want to gather your own supplies, a great way to do this is MTK.

What is MTK? O.o everyone mentions that but i never know what that means.

Themooingcow.png

What is MTK? O.o everyone mentions that but i never know what that means.

Manage Thy Kingdom

The link i gave should explain most of it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Yes, MTK always profits unless you gather teak/mahogany logs.

Best arrangement is 10 on herbs and 5 on raw fish.

Noted bars or ores?

Noted gems?

Noted uncooked fish?

No idea on the fish.

On the fish: brine rats drop noted sharks, and noted lobsters quiet often.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Warped terrorbirds drop emerald, ruby and diamond bolt tips, adamant bolts, rune bolts, swamp tar... You can make about 300-400k a hour there but it is extremely annoying with the crystal chime. Won't have to worry about competition though :) I personally wouldn't though, to much of a hassle when smelting cannon balls with a magpie is 300k a hour and you can basically AFK.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Best changes every few months: fish, wc (seeds price is most important), flax are almost always the top.

rare woods is always the rock bottom (and almost always unproffitable)..

Mining is also always good, and might be a top choice with the high uncut prices these days.. Herbs I didn't study enough to draw conclusions, but I never found them really profitable (though the last time I looked at the graph for herbs was over a year ago, so idk).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Best changes every few months: fish, wc (seeds price is most important), flax are almost always the top.

rare woods is always the rock bottom (and almost always unproffitable)..

Mining is also always good, and might be a top choice with the high uncut prices these days.. Herbs I didn't study enough to draw conclusions, but I never found them really profitable (though the last time I looked at the graph for herbs was over a year ago, so idk).

Herbs are a great way to make money nowadays. Since the herblore update they went crazy.

That's why everyone says MTK. It is a moneymaker, as well as the best way to earn a good amount of herbs each week.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png