New Slayer Monster

Duality64

It is pure bs that they had to make the new slayer monster only kill if you have them as your task

I nevere get any good monsters fom slayer... :thumbdown:

I have atleasts did 15 god dang task and still no new monsters

and i used all my points about 10-13 task i canceled to try and get the monsters but nope nevere ever will get them

stupid bs

o and btw 0 points with 56 more black dragons to kill that is just lovely :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I am Pure I am True I am all Over You...

I am Fear in the Night I am Bringer of Light

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Nightmare, the Chosen Silence

We are the Night

It's probably a conspiracy, because I heard everyone else has gotten 10+ consecultive wyrm task.

Welcome to Runescape!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

tbh i was going sweet tasks every other task was abyssals but when the wyrms came long no abyssals once and i have been getting like stupid black dragons steels and daggonoths its like come on stop it already im sick of it

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Night

o and btw 0 points with 56 more black dragons to kill that is just lovely :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

This part made me lol the most.

Black drags in CTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Besides, whats wrong with having Slayer monster for slayer specific tasks. Think about it as a reward for doing the normal slay tasks. I've only gotten two desert Wyrm tasks in about 40 slay tasks since they came out, and I'm fine with it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This part made me lol the most.

Black drags in CTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Besides, whats wrong with having Slayer monster for slayer specific tasks. Think about it as a reward for doing the normal slay tasks. I've only gotten two desert Wyrm tasks in about 40 slay tasks since they came out, and I'm fine with it.

well im not fine with it untill i get atleast one of the new slayer monsters

all my friends that never slayer got them before me and i love to slayer

i spend most of my time in runescape slaying but nope getting crapping tasks pure bs :(

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Night

Well you could have gotten 100m Slayer xp before these guys come out, and your friend could have just gotten the required slay levels. It doesn't really matter how muched you slayed before the update. I mean I know a friend who got two Wyrm tasks (ice and desert) in his first 15 tasks, got SOL AND focus sight. =\ Just slay more :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i know i need to slayer more but i dont understand i never really get good money tasks and when i want the sight it wont sell in the g/e and i cant get the task so wtf lol

and i really dont want to buy one for the stree price cuz i would have the junk in my bank forever cuz i nevere lend my weapons out for money anymore so idk i just want the sight and/or get the task and get the drop myself but it just makes me mad for all this time i have not got one yet and i see people getting them and i want it

jagix hates me cuz i want the sight :wall: :thumbdown: :wall:

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Night

I like this idea. It ensures that the monster won't be camped to oblivion, like some other slayer monsters, so people who are actually there to train can do just that, train.

More monsters need to be set like this, then the price of slayer loot won't go down so fast after release.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Well, I certainly dont have sufficient slayer level, but I would think it as a reward for completing regular tasks. Because, from what I`ve heard, wyrms are easy and drop hexcrests/focus sights/staff of lights and other awesome drops often.

And like it has been already said, they wont be camped into extinction. That way their special drops stay at good price too.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Well, excuse Jagex for wanting it to be possible for the people who actually have them as tasks to be able to get a crack at them instead of campers hogging them all. Just be patient. You'll get them sooner or later.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I think this is a great idea too, I wish more slayer monsters were like this! Not only would there be so many more to kill, without worlds getting overcrowded, slayer loot would be worth a lot more! You will eventually get a task, just keep slaying. And yes, people have forgotten about Burthoping. :P Go to burthope, get your super easy task, finish it in 10 mins, then get your new Kuradal, Duradel, whoever task.

Blakdragon39.png

ya well i like the idea as well but im not liking it sense i cant get one which im working on 88 summoning right now so im really not working on slayer that much so im still on my black dragons i have been kina going to them with a friend which we dou kbd which no good drops yet so lame but when i get 88 summoning i will be back to full on slayer untill then i hope i get some good tasks when i get back :thumbsup:

new update on the slayer task you can have 5 tasks you wont ever do i love that good thing i hae 282 qp :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Night

• 3 weeks later...

i have been slaying like mad a still no new slayer monster but i do have the part to finish my slayer helm though

but now the point is i nevere ever get good tasks like though which it is pure bull

like i had a couple of good once like dusties and abyssals but now im getting dragons again which i already got my 2 visages so what is the point now?

there is no point for me to kill them now!!! i am lvl 87 slayer and i get crap money from it now it is pure bull and i hate how i love the skill but i get nothing in return

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Night

I have had 7 tasks of strykewyrms and have had none of the big drops plus the monsters are annoying when they burrow downward and hit you for a 30 when you are lagging or not paying attention. Be careful what you wish for.

• 2 weeks later...