How should i use my charms on the "bonus exp weekend"?

Psychosnail

I have about 11k crimson charms, 14k gold charms, 5k green charms and 2k blue charms..

i have 1,096,368 summoning exp.

i also have 10260 Granite (500g) (because i wanted to just reach 88 summon, and then the news came about this "bonus exp weekend"

1. What should i make?

2. Should i use my crimsons on other things then making granite lobsters? (since i already have the granite to use all my crimsons)

3. In what order should i use my charms?

4. How many duel rings and Spirit Kyatts will i need?

You can do about 2000 pouches an hour using Kyatts and duel rings. Make sure you have plenty of each. The first hour the bonus multiplier is 2.7 then 2.5 for hour two and then 2 (?) for hour 3.

Forget about using the golds during the bonus exp weekend as they hardly give any exp and it would be a waste of time (apart from maybe after the 10 hours and you are only getting 1.1x exp). Greens If you are after exp then wait until 88 and make unicorns, these are really useful for slayer and monsters and all sorts. So this brings us to Crimsons and blues.

In an ideal world I would say make Crimsons before Blues and save them until level 89 (Geyser titan) but for the first hour the exp bonus is huge and would be extremeley fast. Unfortunately most of the blue familiars are rubbish at low levels and you will find it difficult both selling them or using yourself. They will only really be good for swapping back for shards. Crimsons make Granite lobsters, then Swamp titans. You can then do Wolpertingers if you want but they take twice as long to make (two ingredients) so during this bonus weekend only worry about Swamp titans until you can make Pack yaks.

As for the exact amounts of each you need to make... this is complicated due to pouches per hour not being exact and the bonus depreciating every hour. I'm sorry but you will have to work that out yourself.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Personally I would use the blues for lava titans, but getting 2k of charms is a bit annoying if you don't already have them.

The golds and greens are a tough call given the sheer amount of charms you have its well a bit extreme.

Use all the golds and greens before the weekend. That should put you at 83, I would then use the blues (about 400) to get to 85 and swamp lizards from there on.

Using all the crimsons from 85 onwards would put you in the 97 if you class it as double exp for 10k crimsons

Of course its going to be lower, but 96 should be doable.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

see what secondary ingredients you can actually get. Almost everything is unbuyable on the ge, so you are probably going to have to do it yourself.

That being said, find the ingredients you can stock up, for making either blue or crimson pouches. Maximise your xp by using blue charms first, if you can get secondaries for those.

see what secondary ingredients you can actually get. Almost everything is unbuyable on the ge, so you are probably going to have to do it yourself.

That being said, find the ingredients you can stock up, for making either blue or crimson pouches. Maximise your xp by using blue charms first, if you can get secondaries for those.

No point in using blues before level 83 (89 is a big leap if you can wait). Granite lobsters are easier to get hold of (2nd wise) but you lose about 50 exp per charm normally or 100exp per charm on the day (give or take a few exp).

Like I said in another post collect seconds which are easy to get and trade them for harder to get 2nds (raw bird meat, raw meat and raw rabbit for swamp lizards, banana's and so on). AS well as keeping your GE offers up-to-date.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

No point in using blues before level 83 (89 is a big leap if you can wait). Granite lobsters are easier to get hold of (2nd wise) but you lose about 50 exp per charm normally or 100exp per charm on the day (give or take a few exp).

Like I said in another post collect seconds which are easy to get and trade them for harder to get 2nds (raw bird meat, raw meat and raw rabbit for swamp lizards, banana's and so on). AS well as keeping your GE offers up-to-date.

Ermm granite is near impossible to buy, I've been trying for 4 days and only obtained 1.

My plan is to mine 1k granite if I cant buy (which it looks like), and use all the blues for obby titains (not the best exp, but the 2nds cost nothing, compared to the 2nd's of higher blue monsters which are all 6k+)

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Wait i know this is off-topic, but what's the way to make pouches again? I use the guy in taverly and i run back and forth from taverly to falador, is there a faster way?

Use a spirit Kyatt teleport, you should see the obelisk, infuse, dual ring teleport to c wars, and repeat. Requires 57 summoning.

Wait i know this is off-topic, but what's the way to make pouches again? I use the guy in taverly and i run back and forth from taverly to falador, is there a faster way?

Use a spirit Kyatt teleport, you should see the obelisk, infuse, dual ring teleport to c wars, and repeat. Requires 57 summoning.

Oh ok i've never heard of that O.o but thanks that makes it so much easier

:)

Themooingcow.png

I have about 11k crimson charms, 14k gold charms, 5k green charms and 2k blue charms..

i have 1,096,368 summoning exp.

i also have 10260 Granite (500g) (because i wanted to just reach 88 summon, and then the news came about this "bonus exp weekend"

1. What should i make?

2. Should i use my crimsons on other things then making granite lobsters? (since i already have the granite to use all my crimsons)

3. In what order should i use my charms?

4. How many duel rings and Spirit Kyatts will i need?

I assume you have 74 summon already, so start with granite lobbies, until you reach 79 ( Or 83 if you have obsidian charms, but I would not get them) (Geyser Titans are really really costly to make, so I'd stay away from them, but that's your choice). When you reach your desired level, use your blue charms, switch back to granite lobsters (any other seconds would be almost unbuyable, now), then use your greens on ponies (Good lck getting the seconds), golds on barker toads (Swamp toads are fast to collect, if they are still unbuyable).

Good luck.

WarBlastoise.png

What to make: I suggest making obsidian golems (73), lava titans (83) and when blues are used up granite lobsters (74), not sure what for greens, and barker toads for golds.

Order of use:

Simply due to the massive exp bonus during the first couple hours I recommend using up your blues first (get the most out of them) rather than later, and then once you've used them all up use your crimsons. I did a quick calculation and if you managed to use up all 2k blues on obsidian golems within the first hour (possible) you'd reach 88 simply from them (you'd have an average multiplier of 2.7 in the first hour, about 3.45m exp via blue). Naturally you'd switch to lava titans when you could, but I wanted a quick calc so didn't bother figuring out the maximum possible exp that way. Then after all the blues are used up you can use your 10k granite and get an additional ~6m exp (average multiplier from hour 1-6 is 1.888). Then use greens and golds at your leisure if you want to use up more charms. The granite lobs are suggested rather than swamp titans due to the lack of swamp lizards atm.

Note: this is using the assumption that you'll be doing exactly 2k pouches/hour, if you can achieve more/less the values will go up/down. Personally I figured out my exp using a 1,800/h rate, but like mentioned earlier, these were quick calculations.

Rings/Kyatts:

You can get 25 pouches/trip, 8 trips/ring = 200 pouches/ring. Since you'll be making ~2k blue, 10k crimson you'll need at least 60 rings.

Similarly, a Kyatt lasts about 1500 pouches and with 2k blue, 10k crimsons you'll need about 8 Kyatt pouches. (this is an approximate, my be more or less and I prefer to err on the side of caution so I'd suggest 9 or 10 pouches)

Good luck summoning :)

EDIT: I haven't summoned for a while and my pouches/hour may be off. Noticed that someone mentioned 2.5k-3k pouches/h. If thats true then the exp you'll get should be higher yet, and you'll need a few less Kyatt pouches.

Neltak.png