~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wither I posted before or not I love it 100/10 for me supported till I die lol.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

omg ultimate pics! O.O. Very good idea. Better than old topic (no offense). You should send this to Jagex right away! You got my support!

This statement is true. Below is false.

This statement is false. Above is true.

Both statements above are contrapositive.

The below is false.

Life's a mystery... ain't it? You know math... figure it out.

Why aren`t you one of the runescape staff??? you are full of ideas and runescape need some good ideas!!!!!! I WANT THAT NEW BANK << sorry for that huge words but you are great man! (dont see it as spam!!)

8axm9lw.jpg

Supported by me! It's a very big thread so I wont read it all but the only thing I could think off is maybe arrows on each side of the tabs, so that they are not limited to a certin amount of tabs. Im sure someone has posted that allready, but thats my 2cents! Very nice, they would be crazy not to add this to the game. =D> =D> =D>

untitled6kv7.gif

AWESOME idea. I support everything except for the charity hall. Am against free stuff and think everyone should get their money like everyone else - earning it. If you wanna give free stuff give it manually - charity hall would just mean noobs being there all day waiting for a new item to pop up.

Loved the idea, have always wanted it since i first became a member.

Gluck with making it real

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I like how everything looks.

If only it was simpler.

And because of the lack of simplicity it won't be used.

Because the fact that this game is ment for players of all ages, not just us smart people. :P

NiceJobTim.jpg

[Doomred8] People who point at their wrist while asking for the time really piss me off. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

I agree that should be the new bank. It may be complicated at 1st but after a while i could get used to it. :) and if it is used they probably will have a classical view.

75-Woodcutting-1gr8warrior.png

Overall good, i can see how long it must of taken.

I do not agree with the charity hall, noobs are still going to beg and people would sit there all day taking it all.

Also I do not agree with the ghost button. It will be easy enough to find your feathers and its not that hard to swich between fishing and fletching tabs.

I hope you class this as constructive critism if it isn't sorry. :(

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.