59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some problems with this bank...i dont think the players of runescape want people throwing away rares and etc... charity mite be cool, whats the use of the locks too many buttons....some are nice... umm ya but kinda cool

I first thought this would be great but now after a while eh... its a cool idea and i like how more organized it can be, the only probs is the charity, trash bin and umm the locks

Snakebite420.png

this amazez me everytime i see it... and for the record i look at it alot. I wish this was the current bank page. Well hopefully i wont have to wait to long :lol: =D> :pray:

Currently taking a break from runescape, as i have learned there are many more important things in like thatn runescape.... but runescape will still be close to my heart through out my break

hi i posted on this a little while ago and i was thinking, you know the box that tells you how many items that you have/have not used there should be a box that tells you how many ghost locked items you have, just in case you need to make some space and dotn want to go through everything looking for things to drop when you find that you have ghost items and also if you would have an option to make your own combo tabs instead of JUST the ones you have made

tek0706031c0d29xw5.pngZhouNing.png

FIRST ACHIEVEMENT CAPE - QUEST POINT CAPE - 28/07/07

I definitely support the idea of a new banking system, one that actually *organizes itself*. And retentive though I am with my bank space, the bottom 6 lines of items in my bank are usually pure chaos. I have everything from ordinary raw materials to unique quest-related tradeable items that that one desperate player is willing to pay big for... unless someone gets there before me of course - which they frequently do, because I'm too busy trying to scroll through my many items to find what I need. I am packrat, if nothing else.

A better bank system! And how about defaulting to Insert instead of the much-hated Swap.

Peace, Cobalt.

What's past is merely prologue (Unknown)

cobalt_dream.png

cobalt_dream.png

I've actually seen this Thing go on for ages n ages. But as of yet, I havent heard if anyone had even tried to get anyone from jagex to look at and give it its due consideration.

Anyone know if they're gettin their stuff together to get this up?

rsn:wingyee120

--pm me in-game for all orders--

cloud.jpg

this is nothing compaired to the Jagex code,

the code for PoH was way more complicated then this because they have had to make it all so that there are ways to get to your house (eg. teleport), and it was a new skill

so this should be a piece of cake for them to code

my online game(rs) username is: velvet ears0

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

reportsigvj6.png

newscape450x35fa3.gif[/ur

:-# you. member your post on my telegrabbing topic?? ragragdazzledazzle?? god, you just couldnt read my 2nd post.... mebbe your blind... :ohnoes: and im not going to say anything bout your stupid bank page remodeling

PM me for fitocracy invite

i want this bank so badly now...

i dont understand why jagex wont update the bank page, its so hard to find anything, this would solve all of my problems!

i wish this well!

siggity siggity shwa