~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it. Would it be available to non members though?

You showed how the tabs would have pics; maybe when you are choosing the tab pics, it tells you what they are in the top left hand corner or when you right click. eg: Select Ranged Tab; or Select Quest Tab. I suggest this because I have no idea what the 2nd tab from the left on the 1st row is meant to be.

Also, you should make combination tabs for defense with both ranged and mage; for mage and ranged armour

I wonder when Jagex will do something about it...

This thread was created a long time ago. And every BTS, I'm hoping to see something like: New Bank Page this motnh, but that time still has to come :anxious:

kopie3vansiggln4.png

This has to be the best suggestion of the history of suggestions. Although I would like to recommend something. Instead of making the bank full screen, allow a small space for chat while banking. I know that myself and many others would like to have private chat available when banking. Just a suggestion to the greatest suggestion in the history of suggestions. :D =D> :thumbsup: \:D/ =D> :thumbsup:

6g3b21v.jpg

I sure hope Jagex implement this soon. It must becoming hard for them to ignore now :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Couldn't find this post, I think im blind.

This is something they should have implenented ages ago, I am getting sick of my bank being in such a mess.

Your pictures look perfect.

If jagez did this in an update it would be the best update they ever did in RS and not one person would complain.

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

I <3: your idea, i support you all the way and i sure hope you make it. :wink: You will make runescape a better game. :P Also this might stop hackers from hacking peopls accounts with the lock system. =D> I think it is organized and simple for everyone. :lol: I've also seen that you've worked hard for the better of the runescape players. :D I hope the runescape players would all see this, they will all appreciate it. you could remember me buy one of your Biggest supporters. Thank You for your idea and hard work. Oh, and Jagex, I really think you should give him a chance because it is a great idea. All hes trying to do is make Runescap a better game and place to be. A DOUBLE THUMBS UP :thumbup: :thumbup: AND GREAT JOB :thumbsup:

Yours Truly,

Tunaman456

phatowner1pa.png

This is a very good idea, but the bank is a little small i think.. but send it to jagex.. the bank need to be update =D>

Patjj_King.png

angel2w.gif

99 Fletching,99 Cooking,99 Ranged,99 Smithing,99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints

Pmg, I killed 16264 aviansies for 92-99 Ranged <3:

Dragon boots: 43

Abyssal Whips: 8

Technically, Jagex could make this within 2 hours, also it wouldn't eat up any database space for them, so there is practically no reason for them not to do it. Java isn't that hard :-w

Jagex, do this just do this just do this... Is this on the Runescape suggestion forum? I'm sure all other topics will be eaten by The Last Page ::'

Greetz,

joepie91

He already has. Several times. I think it's just them being stubborn as usual, or they're just too busy developing more pointless updates and additions like The Ditch of Stupidity and the pass filter. Or maybe java couldn't handle this. I want this bank system to be used, but Jagex seem to have a problem with it, so I accept that. For now.

kicksce24411.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

darthdan20.gif

darthdan20.gif

I love it. It would make organizing banks so much easier.

Good luck on getting them to consider it ;)

Main Goal -->

[hide=]All Stats 70+ And...[/hide]

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png