~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a awsome idea!!!!

another idea is to make a bank sale page

you set your price for each item then leave it there for people to buy *anti scam*

then if it dosent sell in 2 hours its put back into your bank even if your not on

and if it dose sell the money will wait for you untill you check it next time you log on

nagnagnag1.png

nagnagnag1.png

nagnagnag1.png

have you sent this to Jagex? if so, you should put an update as to what they've said, so we know =]. you should also (if you haven't) start a thread on the rs forums so more players notice. also, (since i'm f2p i don't really know how it works) but you should try to get this on the player-submitted polls.

runemmonk,Jathsen.gif

Jathsen.gif

Jathsen.gif

Yes I know, I'm a noob f2p. =]

This is beautiful, if you can send pictures to jagex, send this whole friggin post!

I support totally!

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Its a nice idea, but as a Fan of Banks i think it is a good idae if, BANKS HAVE A SEARCH BAR. so if you outfit a search bar for items there thats a good idea too so you dont lose things. I like your idea though its cool.

youwontbringmedownaj0.jpg

I would love a bank like this

I an a player who often forgot where i place an object...so I buy another (I have like 25 tiderboxes and 6 bullseye lantern)

so I really think that Jatex should check this idea and make it real :thumbsup:

solihard.gif

solihard.gif

dragonmvoidk,solihard.gif

I support 120%... but i have one question. The thread on this new bank has been out for a long time now. I was just wondering why has jagex decide not to use it?? im sure someone has asked this question before but could some one answer this for me

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I support but Bahh... That is a great idea with great effort but why not just organize it the old fassion way... Like I did...

I support but there are many flaws in your plan.

If someone has alot of tabs, how will the Tabs keep up with the amount of space? Ofcorse I could come up with a formula, but the problem is, iif there are so many amount of tabs, that it is only about 2 per tab, that would be wierd.

And then how will people get things from one tab to the other?

And when they have there bank now, where will that be? Will it be spread out through a number of tabs or will there be one?

And what if you organized your bank the old fassion way?

RegularBank.jpg

(Talismans first... Then Tools... Then Stackable currancy... Then Keys... Then neclasses... Then Runes etc

But I still support your Idea.

Frankie Ya

English is my third language, but I am still trying.

Frankie%20ya.gif