~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

Great idea. JaGeX would be wise to use your idea. Very clean organization, and what I love about it the most is how you can lock the items. Very nice.

Please use this idea Jagex... :pray:

daonlyjosh.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Barrows Drops: 7

Dragon Drops: 0

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-k im wondering if you have posted this on rsof ?

btw. it makes me so happy to see so many supporting this (using my sig :P)

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Love the new bank setup. I'm currently cleaning it out almost every time I use it so this would be great for organizing. (ps. props for the charity hall, support the noobs!) I support \'

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

My simple idea is that if you put in an Antipoison (1), an Antipoison (2), an Antipoison (3) and an Antipoison (4), it wouldn't come up like that in the bank. Instead it'd come up as "Antipoison (10)" (the extra vials you were using to hold them would be put in the bank) and you could click it to take out one Antipoison (4). The right click options would be "Withdraw X" "Withdraw 2 (Full)" "Withdraw 4 (Full)" "Withdraw 8 (Full)" and "Withdraw 10 (Full)", as well as "Withdraw 1 (Unit)". The first 4 are self explanatory, and the last would give you a vial (taken from your bank) with 1 unit (or dose) of Antipoison. If you clicked it again, it would put a second dose in the vial. This method would work with any potion that uses doses.

If I MUST, I MUST, I MUST ABSOLUTELY post this in my own thread, don't kill me :cry:

Sig removed for being too AWESOME!!!!!!!

awesome idea couldnt make it better myself

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

First of all, you have some nice ideas in there. I think that'd help greatly with the ease of access of everything. I'm not about to read through all 192 pages, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I did think of a couple ideas for the bank too, which you can feel free to add to your original post.

First of all, a "Deposit All" would be quite helpful, especially when mass-making ores, glass, etc. This wouldn't be hard to do, and could just be a button on items section of the screen, possibly replacing one of the icons which is hidden around the inventory when the bank is opened.

Secondly, along the same lines of mass-production of items, a sort of "quick withdraw" system would be quite handy. It would work something like this: you have X number of buttons along the side of the screen, each with a customizable label on it. If you right click on this icon and click a "Set Items" menu option, the bank goes into a selection mode, in which you select a series of items and the quantities for each item. You can only select a certain number of items which would occupy a maximum of 28 inventory spaces. When you are done selecting the items, you would click a Confirm or Continue button, which would save those items which you chose. Then, from there on out, whenever you left click that quick withdraw icon, and there is sufficient inventory space, you would automatically withdraw the saved number of each item. So, for instance, if I am making steel bars, I would set a quick withdraw icon to withdraw 9 iron ore and 18 coal. Once I have that set up, I would click the quick withdraw icon, go to the furnace, make the steel, return to the bank, deposit the steel (preferably by suggestion #1), click my customized quick withdraw button (which would read something like "Steel Smithing", or be an icon like the tabs), smelt again, etc. Oh, and if there is insufficient quantity to make the withdraw, it might be made to warn the user of this, and ask them if they would like to continue with the withdraw (withdrawing the available amount of items), or to cancel and not withdraw anything.

I think this would help with pretty much any aspect of the game which involves repetitive bank runs, and I personally would still love something like this even if there were to be only one quick withdraw shortcut allowed at any given time, because 9 times out of 10 if a situation arises that this would be handy you'll be doing that same thing for a while. Therefore, having to reset the quick withdraw when switching between tasks, while not ideal, wouldn't significantly hinder the time taken, especially when compared to the current time spent working the the bank.

Just my two cents, and again, sorry if anyone else has mentioned this in the past. All I ask for is a mention in a credits section if you do use my idea (and of course if no one has beat me to this idea). Oh, and if anyone has any questions about it, or if anything wasn't clear, ask me in a PM, otherwise I probably won't see it in this thread.

Again, that new interface seems like it would be considerably more efficient, so I hope that Jagex uses atleast some of its aspects in a bank update. Good job so far.

i give it 1Trillon thumbs up i wish they looked here for sugestions

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

i like the idea about the charity hall but i think it would be better if all the stuff put in the charity bin thing should go to that party place where the ballons come and every1 pops em wat do u think ?? good ? :thumbsup:

Jagex obviously doesn't care. Please delete post and get everyone to remove it from their sigs. It pisses me off...

When survival is in question, anything goes.

Yeah, out of all the bank suggestions i've seen, i like yours the best, the idea of locking and ghost stuff is sweet. Me, like everybody else has trouble finding stuff in my bank and it can get really frustrating and waste so much time, this is a great suggestion. Nice work mate ::'

mr_chipper05.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif