~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's insane how well though out this is. Mayhaps you should insist Jagex gives you a job. With people like you behind the wheel on updates, things would go a lot smoother in-game. :thumbsup:

barrowsmsmithcape,craz%20is%20evil.gif

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who know binary and those who don't.

I've been following your progression with this idea for about a year now and I can say it just keeps getting better. I honestly can't understand why Jagex hasn't implemented this idea yet. I'd say at least 90% of the people familiar with the idea, which is a large portion of the RS population, support it. Hopefully one day they'll put it into place and give you credit.

o_o__o____o.png

o_o__o____o.png

Like omgz teh castle warz got p00n3d.

th_cwpwned.jpg

:) This is a great idea, you got my support. I hope that this is used. Oh, and support more F2P bank space too! \'

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

omg..i think i love you..SEND TO JAGEX NOW

umm heck yes? thats cool, and u did a really good job, i hate when some1 is buying something you know you have, for an outraguos price, and by the time u find it they're saying txs to some1 else :wall:

not the first nor last 89 newb you'll ever see :D

ColonianMarine supports this idea. Sigged ::' This will help same me money once I go membs, so I don't need to buy 2 of everything to serve as placeholders (too lazy to keep random junk and move it as placeholders), including trimmed stuff and Santa Hats :?

100% great idea. Send it to Jagex as suggestion ASAP.

What can I say? I adore Battlestar Galactica, one of the few shows where human-build ships OWN!

siggymv6.png

untitled6kv7.gif

All this frantic behind the scenes activity finally means we can now get started on some (much requested) updates to some of our main interfaces - updates which weren't previously possible, but now are! In the meantime, though, we've taken the opportunity to fix a few more bugs...

Hmmm... Do you think there talking about this? :-k

I hope so... :pray:

^^The bits above i hadn't read before i posted, thats why its all here twice

This week we've made another internal upgrade to the RuneScape game engine, which makes it possible for us to do more complex/varied updates in the future.

I'm hoping that this means they will update the bank, using your ideas of course.

All this frantic behind the scenes activity finally means we can now get started on some (much requested) updates to some of our main interfaces - updates which weren't previously possible, but now are!

I'm hoping, but it's been a while already.

Matt