~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pretty nifty idea. Thinking about it from Jagex's point of view, how hard would it be to make this?

Personally I'm fine without it, but the change would be interesting.

But, until this happens if anyone needs their bank organized, click my siggy for a guide to help you out. :D

Cowards can't block Warriors.

hey...im still TOTAL FOR THIS IDEA! ITS AWSOME!!!

but question, does anyone know if they'v sent in a queery weather jagex would even consider it? i mean, its pointless to wonder if a j mod would even look here (i'm sure they have) but what would happen if we all sent in a query with the URL attached to it i wonder?

I may be weird, but I'm saving up to be eccentric!

=D> dude! i love this idea its da bomb! =D>

:ohnoes: although you do have a small chance of getting this directly to jagex :ohnoes: , but still there is a chance its a great idea.

:thumbsup: :thumbup: i would love for this to happen keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

:thumbup:

I just read a thread shows an awsome wicked totaly tubular new bank page! you have got to see this its a total must see, to check it out, click the following, if that does not work copy and paste it into your links bar:

untitled6kv7.gif

After all this time of reading the TIF, Im finally posting on the "New bank of Runescape". After seeing this as the first hot-topic (I think) I have considered this as the best and well thought out suggestion ever.

If any suggestions Jagex takes into mind it SHOULD be this one

thagren,

have you ever posted this repeatedly in suggestions ? :XD:

try it.. it got those range nubs their update

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

There's a chance they'll do it, it seems like they're updating the game like the players want it. Although it took a while before the rangers got their update. I hope the clan support follows and a better bank.

And I support.

Man, this looks like such a GOOD idea!! =D> Why hasn't Jagex already come up with this themselves!?

If there was a poll in Runescape itself for the new bank, the vast majority would vote for the new one and it wouldn't take much effort on Jagex's side to make it either!

sir_laurie.png

sir_laurie.png

I read the entire thing, i have to say this is one of the best suggestions ive ever seen, and well thought out.

:thumbsup:

¸«¤°°¸.Judge.*¤».«¤*.Atrixil.¸°°¤»¸

-Nothing will work unless you do.

-Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.

-You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

atrixi1l.png

good idea...hmm...maybe since jaggy doesnt want us all to kno that they go on tips... make a lil rally/petition/protest...ingame though....like flooding a uncrowded world. make ppl come...kinda like the ss thingy but...no "save the whales" or "equal woman mods rights" just like protest say like uhh "tips forum!! go search new bank idea"...

im not emo!!!! :boohoo: <-- not emo violin...regular violin

x%20revalation.gif

dragonmwhiteknight,x%20revalation.gif

x%20revalation.gif

Awesome idea, very clear too! :D

If Jagex were to listen to any player in the game, it should be you.

Domo+Lw.png

~Proud owner of the Quest Cape~

~Proud owner of the Cooking Cape~

Dragon Drops: Dragon Chain x 1

i love ure idea an all but wat bout all the stuff u got in ure bnk allready jagex arent relly gonna sort tht out for u!!!!!!!

AND IF JAGEX DONT IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO

BUT STILL :thumbsup: TO ORIGINAL IDEA

I love it! If I'd made this, and it was accepted, I'd be thrilled! I hope you will be, when it's accepted. After all, there's no doubt there!

Maybe add a tab for each skill, and then a quest one, and clothes, and then just maybe 3 random ones for people to use themselves. And I really don't understand why Jagex makes a bank limit anyway. Members or not members, we always need more of it!

I support this idea.

It's an amazing concept which has been greatly developed by willing minds.

I also have some technical data.

The interchangable tabs would take:

32 chooseable pictures which is i think 5 bits for tab customisation. (I may be wrong if you can choose blank i am)

I think each item would need a 4 bit adress for each tab (it would be best if you made 16 tabs because it would be easiest to code)

locking would require another bit of data.

so 5 bits for the items too.

I'm not sure how split/ghost would work if at all, so i can't say anything about that.

f2p bank you would need (as a minimum) 360 bits or 45 bytes extra on top of item numbers.

P2P banks, how big are they actually?

this could be useful for adding to you idea as a selling point. because it would take 1,300,000 bank extentions to fill a floppy disk.

Please, Correct me if i'm wrong.

If only Jagex would listen to their players... :pray:

Everything is awesome in your idea, and how you coded everything to look like Jagex themselves did it I will never know.

One problem I found in your idea is the Charity Hall. I think it would attract too many beggars. I like the trash idea though!

scifiguy08.png

"To be a newb is to enjoy blissful stupidity."

Amazing idea and very nicely done.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.