~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think jagex has too much pride to actually take an idea so in depth from a fan site, although it would be a really smart move on their part as I'm pretty sure 100% of users would fall in love the update.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

ok heres an awesome suggestion, have different types of tabs, like a regular tab or an outfit tab. in an outfit tab it would have boxes like the ones in your equip section so you could put say your mage robes n staff in one, your range armor arrows n bow in another, your full barrows in another, etc these would be side scrolling. itd be like a bunch of equip tabs next to each other!

This is not a signature.

i've seen quite alot of suggestions but this one is the best one i've ever seen! it rocks! would help me find stuff in my bank so much easier!

shortguy109.png

Obsessed With Barrows

Barrow Drops: Guthans Helm(2), Veracs Helm, Karils leathertop, Ahrims Staff, Ahrims Robe Top(2), Dharoks legs, Torags Platebody, Torags Hammers, Guthans Plate, Veracs Flail.

i actually was friends with thagern he was very nice. the only non autoer lvl 3 =p. this thread is so popular that it has 184 pages and has been around over 2 years. i do not know why this hasn't been out yet in rs.

i actually was friends with thagern he was very nice. the only non autoer lvl 3 =p. this thread is so popular that it has 184 pages and has been around over 2 years. i do not know why this hasn't been out yet in rs.
This would be hard to program in. I don't think they're realy trying though.

this is a great idea, I've tried to organize my bank, but it doesn't really work cause i keep having to take the stuff i organize back out to use it. Jagex should totally use your idea. It's totally AWESOME!!!

jon_arma.png

this is the best idea eva just fill me in a sec, hav u actually told jagex this yet??it is a definate must, put me down on the list of people for it!

Always buying coal 150-170ea and Always buying rune essence 20ea

supportrobesze8.png

This would be hard to program in. I don't think they're realy trying though.

actually it isn't, doing the java 3d should be harder and the connection stuff.

it's pretty much the same, reads the player's bank data and show it on the menu, but with this, you just have many options.

:)

awesome,

I'm in!

chef_squire