~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG he posted!

LICK HIM :P

ty for making, are you sure you haven't sent into Jagex lately ?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

OMG he posted!

LICK HIM :P

ty for making, are you sure you haven't sent into Jagex lately ?

Eww, don't lick me *wipes off*

and, no... i havent sent it into jagex in quite awhile, im like 100% sure they have seen it, so any more spam will prolly start to annoy them :)

Wow. I think that's a great idea. It would be so much easier to use. It would be great if your idea was actually used.

I support...again. (My first post was actually on this very thread)

One question though, in certain tabs, such as currency, are the items restricted to just currency? (i.e. Automatic ghost stacks of all of the different forms of currency, with space for only currency, and not random objects, and only counting toward bank space if the value in one of those spots < 0)

ok i posted this on the real forums the other day because i remembered how amazing the idea was, but i had forgotten where i had seen it because i hadnt played rs in 3 months, I FREAKING LOVE THIS IDEA, I HAVE NOT EVER SEEN ONE BETTER RS UPDATE IDEA, i will goto forums and take the idea off right now :)

THIS IS A SIG!

addymrune,mouseydude.gif

mouseydude.png

I support...again. (My first post was actually on this very thread)

One question though, in certain tabs, such as currency, are the items restricted to just currency? (i.e. Automatic ghost stacks of all of the different forms of currency, with space for only currency, and not random objects, and only counting toward bank space if the value in one of those spots < 0)

Well... that was the origional idea, but i have decided against that... it would just make more complication imo. So, all the tabs can have any itemdragged into them.

WOAH.

Does Jagex know?

*Bows*

I Support

*Bows again*

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Just two questions.

Do locked items with a value of 0 take up bank space (i.e. I have a locked hammer in my bank. I withdraw all of the hammers so that there are none in my bank, Does it take up any bank space?)

If locked items do not take up bank space, could this not be a possible loop hole to having limited bank space? You would just put in one of an item, lock it into place, remove all of it, repeat until every item in the game is represented. Then you just put every item in the game back in. Unless of course once you have filled your bank you cannot put in any more items at all in, even if it has a locked representation that has a value of 0.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Just two questions.

Do locked items with a value of 0 take up bank space (i.e. I have a locked hammer in my bank. I withdraw all of the hammers so that there are none in my bank, Does it take up any bank space?)

If locked items do not take up bank space, could this not be a possible loop hole to having limited bank space? You would just put in one of an item, lock it into place, remove all of it, repeat until every item in the game is represented. Then you just put every item in the game back in. Unless of course once you have filled your bank you cannot put in any more items at all in, even if it has a locked representation that has a value of 0.

No, locked items take up bank space... as you said, if they didn't you could have unlimited bank space... though, there could be like a limit of 10-20 locked items with a count of 0 which take up no space.. up to jagex

All this frantic behind the scenes activity finally means we can now get started on some (much requested) updates to some of our main interfaces - updates which weren't previously possible, but now are! In the meantime, though, we've taken the opportunity to fix a few more bugs...

Hmmm... Do you think there talking about this? :-k

Runescape - 26 June 2007 - Game Engine Update wrote:

All this frantic behind the scenes activity finally means we can now get started on some (much requested) updates to some of our main interfaces - updates which weren't previously possible, but now are! In the meantime, though, we've taken the opportunity to fix a few more bugs...

Hmmm... Do you think there talking about this?

I remember seeing somewhere that someone talked to a mod in game that said they saw the idea, but were unable to impliment it because of technical problems, so this might be it.