~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

Thats a lot of work put in there, absolutely fabulous.

If not this system then please something similar.

LamesMyName.

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that JAGeX would use this idea. But you all will have to be patient. It takes a VERY long time to create an entirely new script. Look how long it took to make construction!

j0xPu5R.png

Still suport. (strongly)

Jagex why can't you hear us, why do you still NOT update the Bank with this ideas Greatness.

I don't think thagern even uses tif anymore.

absolutely....i agree 100% our old banking system.....iets just say id tather have our old combat interface back...that things sucks the big one, and the player controls are even worse, AND DONT GET ME FREGIN STARTED ON THE STAT DISPLAY!

I may be weird, but I'm saving up to be eccentric!

wow man keep sending to jagex they are bond to acept it eventualy although they will probaly change it and make there own version through there eyes.....as long as they put the ablity to lock items and sort items like that im ok

nice work

James_scholl.gif

I agree....this is definately a great idea!

But if Jagex does do it...then they will not include your name, they have taken MANY ideas from people but yet never said that it was from them, but Jagex themselves....so I would watch out and MAKE SURE that if they do use it, that they do include it.

this truly would add to the game, But i think JaGex already has some sort of a bankign system laid out, but I would love for this to become the new one.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage