~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally support this idea, finding stuff in the bank is a real pain. This is the best system I have seen on any forum. I Love it- but will the Overlords at Jagex bother?

I hope you have sent your plan to them.

Good work \'

u and ur idea both rock!

\' \' \' \' \'

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

I remember when this only had 20 or so pages. You are leading a revolution!

Good luck,

Twc23 - Angel of RS

sig.jpg

The Heart of a Fool is in his mouth, while the mouth of a Wise Man is in his heart.

- Ben Franklin

I have a really important point to make...... legal stuff!

Currently you posess the copywrite to this idea, and the terms and conditions of Tip.it does not state that there is any distribution of licencing by posting on the forums....

In short Jagex have no legal right to use you idea, it is your property.... to use this idea as written they need to have formal written permission from you.

I suggest at the bottom of you post you add.

Copywrite "The Gern" - Ideas and content licenced to Jagex Ltd, they are granted a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free worldwide license to use and/or modify such materials on www.runescape.com website as they see fit.

All players submitting content on this thread are also posting under these terms and conditions.

this will give Jagex a legal right to use the idea.

Sadly it is one of the missing facts of theis forum..... Jagex cant use the ideas.

It's still a great suggestion! and the new interface Jagex release means you can fit more buttons on now too.

The important part of the Jagex site is:

By posting chat or other materials on this website, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free worldwide license to use and/or modify such materials on this website as we see fit.

You agree that by submitting any material of any kind to us for any purpose connected with the Game or website (non-exhaustive examples are suggestions and ideas for the Game or contributions to the Gallery page), you are giving us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use and/or modify the submitted materials as we see fit. You agree that you will not withdraw the submission or attempt to make a charge for its use. Furthermore you guarantee that you are the exclusive copyright holder in relation to the submission and that the submission in no way breaches the rights of any other person or entity.

sig2webzx7.jpg

this is the answer, members may only do that...if non-members are allowed...then you will easily get fulled...i'd support but i bet jagex wont. cuz u need a lot of space at that case so non-members will slightly suffer...well, i really liked it but thats the problem....

RSN: I Xstriker I

I sell full green d'hides 14k each, pm me if your if you want. thx

i_xstriker_i.png

i_xstriker_i.png

I have a really important point to make...... legal stuff!

Currently you posess the copywrite to this idea, and the terms and conditions of Tip.it does not state that there is any distribution of licencing by posting on the forums....

In short Jagex have no legal right to use you idea, it is your property.... to use this idea as written they need to have formal written permission from you.

I suggest at the bottom of you post you add.

Copywrite "The Gern" - Ideas and content licenced to Jagex Ltd, they are granted a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free worldwide license to use and/or modify such materials on www.runescape.com website as they see fit.

All players submitting content on this thread are also posting under these terms and conditions.

this will give Jagex a legal right to use the idea.

Sadly it is one of the missing facts of theis forum..... Jagex cant use the ideas.

It's still a great suggestion! and the new interface Jagex release means you can fit more buttons on now too.

The important part of the Jagex site is:

By posting chat or other materials on this website, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free worldwide license to use and/or modify such materials on this website as we see fit.

You agree that by submitting any material of any kind to us for any purpose connected with the Game or website (non-exhaustive examples are suggestions and ideas for the Game or contributions to the Gallery page), you are giving us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use and/or modify the submitted materials as we see fit. You agree that you will not withdraw the submission or attempt to make a charge for its use. Furthermore you guarantee that you are the exclusive copyright holder in relation to the submission and that the submission in no way breaches the rights of any other person or entity.

Hey good point that could be what's stopping Jagex! :thumbsup:

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

Great Idea, and if Jagex still hasnt done anything for these 2 yrs this thread existed, then it probably was the legal issues. As soon as all of that is settled, everything might work out for the best. Hopefully, this

idea will finally become a reality. All we CAN do is hope.

This is quite amazing. Not much else to say, except sorry Jagex, his bank kills yours.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"