~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MASSIVE SUPPORT, I LOVE IT! PERFECT. GREAT. JUST WHAT JAGEX NEEDS. REALLY REALLY GREAT.

the thing is. since its off a tip site jagex won't use it. im not sure if this phrase is nessacery but they shud get off their high horse. lol

I love the bit about changing the tabs ^^ i think there will be a problem though. When i want to find my rune pl8 im gunna have to search all these tabs to find it - I GET IT NOW SORRY, I SEE WHAT U DO

I like the bin and charity idea save bank cleaning goin to genny or dropping if ur not a noob like me.

I think on the bin and charity you shud have a 3 days policy items wont be destroyed until 3 days after they have been placed their then on the last day is shud say *WARNING* Your binned items are about to be deleted!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: SUPPORT BIG TIME \' \'

Pm ALWAYS on to meet new ppl.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5069625#5069625

To ma blog!

death+dud.png

Barrows Drops: Guth helm Dh Legs Ahrim staff

Very very good idea of a new bank as it is very well organised with all the tabs and button's around the bank. I would give it a 11/10 because of the idea's, i hope jagex would see this and hopefully jagex will take this idea to runescape :twisted:

hamsty64.png

Its a good idea :XD: . I sent the link to jagex and they said:

Thank you for your message.

We appreciate your views but please to not send any further website links to the Player Support System.

As you are a member and are not muted you should be able to post your thoughts on the Runescape Forums.

I'd be happy with just the lock function, or even a grid pattern in the bank to allow designated spots for each item. Either way, I wouldn't have to have two of everything in order to organize my stuff. That's my biggest annoyance with the bank.

I am F2P-only and therefore all my statements will reflect that and should be read accordingly.

The little demon keeps stetaling my Stuff and putting it somwhere else. :twisted: I cant get it sorted EVER. Plus i need to kno my space as i switch between Mem and non mem. So i keep running into the invisible bank wall. :wall: Maby also a marking for where non-mem bank ends?

OMFG I LOVE YOU!!! This is the best idea I've seen so far. This will really help out skilling and bank use I hope JAGeX use your idea its great. I support it all the way.

sasignaturepb.png

iPrismatic.png

スーパーかわいい~