~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, good job, send it to Jagex, please !!!

Nice job with pictures ::'

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

I love the suggestion.

I've just spent a day organising my bank, and now ive gotta re-order it because i took out ranged and melle stuff for castlewars.

But yes, the new bank will be really effective.

I think you should have an extra pin on the rares section :P

Just for people who want that extra protection, lol.

It probably won't work, so don't flame me.

Adios. \'

sigpic.jpg

mastamatt12.png

Thagern,

I have been posting here almost since you posted this thread.

This is by far one of the greatest ideas ever formed by anyone, except for RuneScape itself. You have done a great job keeping up this post and editing the images and making perfection better.

On an critical note, you might want to add a Hunting Section or Icon if you are not already working on one.

Good Luck in Life, Runescape, and your Quest

~Knotch Blade

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]

Support (again).

I'm a bit disappointed that after leaving Runescape for several months, there's no progress that I can see (on Jagex's side) that shows they're even considering to do this. Or was there?

icecube7.jpeg

Hey, good job.

But I feel that it can be better.

Just to let you know I didn't read from page 1 to here...

You should make them sort by their skill types and everything that is related to that skill will be under that skill type.

Explanation:

(Attack icon) when clicked it will show all weapons from the lowest and lousiest bronze dagger to the highest and best weapon in P2P, not a single melee weapon missing in this sort.

(Defence icon) when clicked it will show all amour from the lowest and lousiest bronze medium helmet to the highest and best amour in P2P, not a single melee amour missing in this sort.

(Range icon) when clicked it will show all range weapon and amour from the lowest and lousiest amour and weapon to the highest and best amour and weapon in P2P, not a single range amour and weapon missing in this sort.

The icon I said, you can just use the picture from the stats page in game.

I hope you get what I mean...

Most importantly don't lose out in useless stuff like burned stuff and some other that you can think of, because everything in runescape must be inside.

For some stuff you can make a icon like miscellaneous, random event and event stuff (party hat, santa hat, disk of returning, etc...).

All the items that you don't have which has a 0 on them they will be darkened and when clicked it will say "You do not have this item".

As you know that both F2P and P2P stuff will be inside this bank, so whenever a player is in F2P world all the P2P stuff will become darkened and once clicked it will say "Please go to members world to retrive this item".

This will be the best idea because it will have maxed bank space for F2P & P2P.

Not only that it will be the best well organised bank ever in runescape history.

You will need to do alot of hard work on this.

Anyway I have another shortcut idea but its about the same as this, anyway I hope you will try to make this out.

:D

I just found this, can you please explain it abit more?

I just found this, can you please explain it abit more?

Sure, no problem.

It is the same as what your doing now, but it is like a expension pack.

Icon:

To start off, everything in the stats page icon will be on the left hand side of the bank. (Since you changed the position of icon to the left side)

The only icon will be out is strength.

You will need to put some extra icons like quest (silver light, etc...), miscellaneous [(Buket, Jug, etc...) Not sure if they are under any PTP skills icon], random event (Full zombie, mine, etc...) and event (Party hat, santa hat, disk of returning, etc...).

Item:

This will be the explanation of items under each icon.

(Attack icon) when clicked it will show all weapons from the lowest and lousiest bronze dagger to the highest and best weapon in P2P, not a single melee weapon missing in this sort.

(Defence icon) when clicked it will show all amour from the lowest and lousiest bronze medium helmet to the highest and best amour in P2P, not a single melee amour missing in this sort.

(Range icon) when clicked it will show all range weapon and amour from the lowest and lousiest amour and weapon to the highest and best amour and weapon in P2P, not a single range amour and weapon missing in this sort.

Most importantly don't lose out in useless stuff like burned stuff and some other that you can think of, because everything in runescape must be inside.

Feature:

All the items that you don't have which has a 0 on them they will be darkened and when clicked it will say "You do not have this item".

As you know that both F2P and P2P stuff will be inside this bank, so whenever a player is in F2P world all the P2P stuff will become darkened and once clicked it will say "Please go to members world to retrive this item".

Note:

This bank will end up have unlimited bank space.

This needs alot of hard work and its very hard to make.

It might spoil some of your plan but I'm not sure about it.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

I believe I have supported this before but I'd like to again for your new design. It now looks a lot cleaner and easier to use, which makes it good for both experienced and new players.

Great job on the screenshots and edits they look like they are actually part of the game.

Full Support! ::'

I'm not sure what one to post, or if you even like these ones, but I gave it a shot, its bed time anyways.

[hide=lots of pictures?]

Free Image Hosting at <!-- w --><a href='http://www.ImageShack.us'>http://www.ImageShack.us</a><!-- w -->

bankaltbmpep5copywz0.th.png

bankaltbmpep5copywz0.th.png

bankaltbmpep5copywz0.png

bankaltbmpep5copywz0.png

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... opywz0.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9625 ... opywz0.png

[\hide]

[hide=more pictures?]

Free Image Hosting at <!-- w --><a href='http://www.ImageShack.us'>http://www.ImageShack.us</a><!-- w -->

bankaltbmpoutlinemy8copcj5.th.png

bankaltbmpoutlinemy8copcj5.th.png

bankaltbmpoutlinemy8copcj5.png

bankaltbmpoutlinemy8copcj5.png

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... copcj5.png

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4949 ... copcj5.png

[/hide] sorry about having so many, not sure what link to post.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I don't see any difference from your posted pictures from the first page other than tip.it all around them.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).