~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about when you highlight a tab, it says the total cost (according to GE) of everything in that tab, and when you aren't over your tab, it says the total cost of your whole bank?

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

well i dont post very often (almost none) but the bank needs to be cleaned up, i hate having to move this, move that, buy extra of this and that just so i can still have that space available whn i put the equiptment back or whatever it is im taking out.

i would definetly like to see the Lock option added as a place holder, but as far as the rest of it goes, do we really need all that if we have the lock button?

I would add one of the supporter sigs to my name but the sig i have takes up to much space allready.

Keep up the good work..

227251.png

• 4 months later...

There appears to be quite a bit of random text on the front page (Just lots of stuff like ¢Ã¢ etc). Just giving you the heads up :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."