~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

I think that the only useful update left now on this thread is item locking/unlocking. That way not only will our banks be organised but will also it will stay organised!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the new update, except for 1 thing. When you withdraw an item, all the other items automatically slide in to fill the gap. Before, the gap was left open, and everything slid over only after you had closed your bank. This way, you could withdraw one thing, and deposit the next in its spot. Now instead of just switching items, you have to deposit your item, switch the mode to insert, and put your item where you want it. I know this is small, but it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Thats my only problem with it as well... small change that help a lot.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I really like the new update, except for 1 thing. When you withdraw an item, all the other items automatically slide in to fill the gap. Before, the gap was left open, and everything slid over only after you had closed your bank. This way, you could withdraw one thing, and deposit the next in its spot. Now instead of just switching items, you have to deposit your item, switch the mode to insert, and put your item where you want it. I know this is small, but it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Thats my only problem with it as well... small change that help a lot.

-Haseo

I agree. We only need that to be fixed and the lock/unlock options, and the bank will be hard to improve. Bank space aside, of course.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

The bin is much needed. Someone I knew stocked like 20k snowballs, and now can't get them out #-o

Oh yes, I still support this, even if you change it to where you have to kill puppies to use the bank

Contrary to Popular Belief, 2 plus 2 does NOT equal 6 1/2

dwarf_lord30.png

-Dwarf Lord30

TIFer suggestions are awesome. So is this suggestion.

I hope the new bank gets modified soon, to be more like this. :thumbsup:

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you know what you have a very nice talent but i seriously wish jagex would accept this. but there all like " we only like the stuff WE make not what YOU make " seriously they need to take someone else's point of view for a change.

rdakillatr1.jpg

thanks to axeraider70 for creating the beautiful signature!

you know what you have a very nice talent but i seriously wish jagex would accept this. but there all like " we only like the stuff WE make not what YOU make " seriously they need to take someone else's point of view for a change.

That's just how Jagex is, it's sad really. They are physically incapable of using ideas that have been thought through beyond text and handed to them, even if they are better than the one Jagex makes up.

What we need is a Jagex mod to take time to visit, talk to, and appreciate fansites like us, there's only so much you can do with just text in the RSOF. It's not that we need/want to be officially recognised, just appreciated.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

That's just how Jagex is, it's sad really. They are physically incapable of using ideas that have been thought through beyond text and handed to them, even if they are better than the one Jagex makes up.

What we need is a Jagex mod to take time to visit, talk to, and appreciate fansites like us, there's only so much you can do with just text in the RSOF. It's not that we need/want to be officially recognised, just appreciated.

Both Andrew and Paul Gower have accounts on tif.... and they have posted....

Just look up Andrew and Paul for the usernames (you'll love thier avatars and forum status lol)

1288581197250-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i have some suggestions added on.

i like the lock thing btw :thumbsup:

anyways the bin will mean that that item would be automatically sold on the GE for minimum price. so u get some cash out of it.

if you mean that you automatically get the money w/o someone buying it, then no that couldn't work. then people would abuse it to sell junk.

but they could have 2 bins; one to put a GE offer and one to just drop.

yondercopy.png

FD_Yondergod.png

The bank is fine now, get over it.

It's better, but it could be even better. Banks naturally dissolve back into chaos over time if you're not really careful with your item placement every time you deposit/withdraw an item. Locking would prevent this from happening.

~ W ~

sigzi.png