~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Thagern is still around, I've got a suggestion.

Make so that you're able to drag tabs around Firefox-style to reorder them. I thought it was so obvious that it was one of the first things I tried when I used the new bank layout.

C2b6gs7.png

If Thagern is still around, I've got a suggestion.

Make so that you're able to drag tabs around Firefox-style to reorder them. I thought it was so obvious that it was one of the first things I tried when I used the new bank layout.

Good idea. The idea should be modified to incorporate the new ideas coming in.

I'd like a price check function for single items, selected groups of items, entire tabs, inventories, entire bank, and total player worth. You shouldn't need to trade with another player to do this.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• 1 month later...

OMG OMG OMG.....AWESOME Bank Layout bro.....now i really really want jagex to make this plz plz plz...send your idea...it is going to help a lot of people..and i like your lock idea...because i get so pissed off if i have organized my bank which took me like 1-2 hours and then i click an item that i wasnt suppose to and it wrecks the whole thing...that really gets me mad :wall: :twisted: :wall:

escalade911.png

The one and only SOUL SURVIVOR

Have zgs, sgs, bgs, ags...and dont know if i want spirit shields?

GO CELTICS.......NBA CHAMPS ONCE MORE

That's like the best idea I've ever haerd or seen. I hope Jagex uses this, though I'll bet it's not going to happen

I'm a pessimist, I know. :twss:

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had an idea for the banks I thought I'd share here. (sorry if this has already been posted, cba to look through the thread other than the OP :P).

The idea is the ability to save custom outfits, or "equipment sets" and have the ability to automatically withdraw and equip the items necessary for that particular setup.

For example, I equip my runecrafting equipment and put other necessary items like pouches in my inventory. I then open up the bank interface, and click the "save equipment set" button, which brings up a prompt to name the setup. I name it "RC Gear". Then if I want to quickly withdraw this gear later, I simply choose this option from a dropdown (also in the bank interface next to the save button), and it would automatically unequip and bank all of my worn equipment and items in my inventory (exactly like Jagex's new bank feature) and withdraw and equip the items from the setup. If I lack some of the items from the setup, it will simply withdraw the items I have and give a message at the bottom indicating that not all of the items were found (perhaps even giving a separate message for each item, and different messages depending on the circumstances; e.g "Could not find rune platebody", and "You have run out of sharks").

Why is this a good idea? In addition to saving time, it also saves you the trouble of forgetting certain vital items when you're digging through your bank trying to figure out what you need and where the heck you put it.

I had an idea for the banks I thought I'd share here. (sorry if this has already been posted, cba to look through the thread other than the OP :P).

The idea is the ability to save custom outfits, or "equipment sets" and have the ability to automatically withdraw and equip the items necessary for that particular setup.

For example, I equip my runecrafting equipment and put other necessary items like pouches in my inventory. I then open up the bank interface, and click the "save equipment set" button, which brings up a prompt to name the setup. I name it "RC Gear". Then if I want to quickly withdraw this gear later, I simply choose this option from a dropdown (also in the bank interface next to the save button), and it would automatically unequip and bank all of my worn equipment and items in my inventory (exactly like Jagex's new bank feature) and withdraw and equip the items from the setup. If I lack some of the items from the setup, it will simply withdraw the items I have and give a message at the bottom indicating that not all of the items were found (perhaps even giving a separate message for each item, and different messages depending on the circumstances; e.g "Could not find rune platebody", and "You have run out of sharks").

Why is this a good idea? In addition to saving time, it also saves you the trouble of forgetting certain vital items when you're digging through your bank trying to figure out what you need and where the heck you put it.

good idea :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

good idea :thumbup:

This Would be SO good for ANY account!!! Skillers with their skilling outfits, Pkers with their stuff!

OMG! Make your own thread for this! Jagex HAS to do this!!!!!

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

• 4 weeks later...

It's very nice, good work! :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 1 month later...

Wow, I'm a late poster :ohnoes: . Anyway, I'm definetely all for this. It seems so much better. I mean, the tabs were nice, but since when you deposit something it automatically goes into whatever tab you're looking at, it's still rather annoying. This is awesome. \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Question:

When its locked, does it take up one of the slots?

Yes, otherwise there would be memory issues. I don't know whether I like the scrolls or not, it might be good just to demonstrate that the item doesn't actually exist, and make scrolling better, but it's probably not needed. Oh, can I suggest giving the screen a much bigger window if the game is in HD?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Damn... it's been 4 years since this was created... yet the idea is simply awesome. Must be my 50th time I'm posting on this but IDC, this is simply the best concept for a new bank on the net.

ib7rVm.png

OH BEEP YES :lol:

Would do wonders for my attempts at organizing things.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! -Peronix-, "Idea is the ability to save custom outfits, or "equipment sets" and have the ability to automatically withdraw and equip the items necessary for that particular setup." very useful content, the main thing of this idea is time saving, you can use your clothing time to go to the mine for some resources or even level up a little more. By the way, as i see this thread got some post already ;)

micky,

• 5 months later...
eusa_clap.gif i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send it in eusa_clap.gif

holeinfate.png

Sig courtesy of sxssniffe(so i can remember to go to make a new one :-) )

thecoolistwaytolevel.jpg

If Jagex ever made a perfect update there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.

Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.

Brian W. Kernighan

Great idea, I would like to be able to lock the tabs in place.

Sooooo many times I have accidently merged or deleted a tab :unsure: then have to sit and move everything back into a new tab again :blink: and it takes forever to fix.

I'd be happy with a 'are you sure you want to do this?' message, because once you've clicked it, it's done and gets very frustrating.

Also allocated spots would be great for fast dumping of stuff out of inventory.

witchylucy.png