~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

YES THE IDEA FINALLY CAME TO LIFE!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask, jagex were a bit unclear. Will they be blank tabs, until we put something in them. Like it would be a blank tab so anything can e put in, and if we put some runes in there, it becomes a tab for runes.

Or are they set tabs where we already have tabs for runes, holiday items e.c.t.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Tip.it Community

We do what we must

because we can.

For the good of all of us.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

I'm glad tipit has won and this bank suggestion will be put in. A happy day for all who ever supported this idea. I believe this is due: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Grats!!!!

If this is what your idea looks like i believe you should get a reward from tipit

maybe a personalised rank name or a little image like the mods, but "Runescape Update Suggester" etc =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Grats =D> =D> =D> =D>

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Grats!!!!

If this is what your idea looks like i believe you should get a reward from tipit

maybe a personalised rank name or a little image like the mods, but "Runescape Update Suggester" etc =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Grats =D> =D> =D> =D>

I should get that. I bet I've had a lot more ideas that have made it into the game then him. (Though you know what they say: quality > quantity)

We won! \' :thumbsup: Congrats mate!

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

You should made one more support signature saying that we did support the new bank of runescape.

My skills in picture editing blow or i'd make it.

congrats on your dream becoming reality, you have alot of patients to wait for them to use your idea!

thanks for being so persistent, soon i will be able to organise my bank!

also here is a for ppl who supported the new bank of rs

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=351049&st=0&sk=t&sd=a][img=http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ilovetopk/newbankofrssig.jpg][/url]

and here's what it looks like:

newbankofrssig.jpg

p.s. i'll be putting it in my sig

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

Also,

supportbankar3.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=351049][img=http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/LIghtshayde/Signatures/supportbankar3.jpg][/url]

Directly edited from the first support sig. If you want it, here it is.

well, we will just see what kind of layout jagex comes up with :D ill be surprised if they used one of tip's user designs.

I wouldn't be to surprised. It is known that Jagex mods actually do read tipit, (why do you think it isn't censored ingame.) and this is/was/will be an awesome suggestion.

well, we will just see what kind of layout jagex comes up with :D ill be surprised if they used one of tip's user designs.

I wouldn't be to surprised. It is known that Jagex mods actually do read tipit, (why do you think it isn't censored ingame.) and this is/was/will be an awesome suggestion.

its not censored because runescape doesnt register .it domains as a URL. :P but yeah, i guess they do read here every now and again...

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

Thanks for keeping this updated and persisting for so long!

This is brilliant, and if they use the exact or a very similar design, i wouldn't be surprised at all.

As for what people are posting...yeah, jagex does read this forums, and probably got some inspiration for a lot of these ideas. I mean i remember posting a costume room idea a ways back, who knows if they took it from that. Someone else posted something about achievement capes for reaching 99.