~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpity bump bump. :wink:

Oh man, it's been roughly two years since this topic was up, yet still, JaGeX doesn't want to admit: their bank is horrid.

Oh c'mon JaGeX, make my day. Give us this bank so we can play. :cry:

Nice rhyme, as well as a great idea.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I support. But I get the feeling that if this project ever comes to fruition, it will be on the heels of an update like the Wilderness destruction/Communism takeover of recent times.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

You may want to put this on more forums is you havent allready. If you can get this much suport on loads more forums it will add more presure into Jagex considering it.

Great idea, add a search button!

doc_bender.png

more bank space for non-members

You may want to put this on more forums is you havent allready. If you can get this much suport on loads more forums it will add more presure into Jagex considering it.

Great idea, add a search button!

Kind of like the Grand Exchange button, except it tells you the quantity of the item on the right? That sounds very interesting.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yes, you put in the item name and it takes you to the page and or shows you how much of the item you've got. If your bank is full your gunna need it. Even with this idea neatening it up it will still come in handy.

doc_bender.png

more bank space for non-members

I can't make everything out, and i might have missed it, but i think it needs a search feature, like the g/e, when I store sumthing, and see some on buying it for a great price, I need to get it quick, BUT i cant remember where i stored it!!

Otherwise..............

SUPPORT

Pm, should be on, if its not... the world is over...

Blog time, me thinks!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5540663#5540663

Sorry about my nooby sig, I just thought it would be wrong to try and pretend I wasn't a noob!

Has Jagex given you a reason for why they won't put this up?

Support

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

This idea for the banking system is long overdue in Runescape and thus I support this effort to have it implemented.

From a programming standpoint I am thinking that it would take about 3 months to implement this into the game

Quote - Revenge is such a nasty thing that only breeds more vengeful souls, but in some situations revenge does not even need to be sought out, but only bided.

Loved this idea the last time i saw it, which was more than a year ago...

Surprised you haven't given hope yet since it seems obvious Jagex doesn't want it.

UMage.png

(yes i know this isn't the best mage outfit anymore but it was when i made the sig)

Proud owner of quest cape.

very organized support all the way :thumbsup: =D>

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Amazing.

Each time i come back its even better, i only wonder will they ever get it?

Great work !!!

A MMORPG is like a virtual world... of proud people for having a pixelated armour that costed them arround three years of their life.

player interaction is what makes the runescape world... come to life

Support, but when/if JaGeX makes this update, you should make pictures of what it would look like. Example: The organization tabs are all blank, and it's up to you to put them in (icons can be the pictures for any tab, skill, or item (GE for example, since it lists every item), and of course, F2P should have lesser tabs just because they have less of everything else. =P

YOU SHOULD ALSO START MAKING A SUPPORTER LIST IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CONVINCE THE JAGEX STAFF

also rsof