~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have full support and i hope jagex do this but i have one small problem... it is possible that jagex restrict bank space there fore massive bank space may be bad... hae you noticed that when they do bank additions it is after lots of items or items from quests are added

ROFL I LIKE BADGERS AND BANANAS... AND I AND I ALSO LIKE MORE BADGERS AND BANANAS... WAT U LOOKIN AT...BTWREVENGE IS SHWEET LIKE SHWEETIES

(-(-.-)-) WE'RE WATCHIN YOU ^.^

http://www.draynor.net/item/barrows/yew_log/0/28k.png[/img][/url]

Fangcats-Fangcats.gif

I was one of the early advocators of this project... I posted it on the official forums, but it was probably eaten by the pg. 51 monster. Forgive me for not reading 200-odd pages, but has any of the supporters sent it to a mod or posted it on the official forums again since the last time I looked at this? It seems amazing that Jagex hasn't released this yet, but, then again, look at how long it took to bring out Construction. I was, and still am, a full supporter of this.

SELF-SUFFICIENT AND PROUD OF IT:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5392583#5392583

=D>

Support.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm sending this to Jagex right now. Kudos to you, for your amazing descriptions and pictures.

.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ'ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ'(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíg}-{ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì \/\/ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà}-{ ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì'

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`.._ ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíg}-{ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì\/ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆÃâÃâýÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà}-{ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆÃâÃâñg \/\/ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà}-{ ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì

Clicky Clicky here for my Blogeh