~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

I think that this is actually a previous version of the bank as well

ah well, heres what it should say (probably)

RED- The red outlined area are the bank slots. There are 14 bank slots, and each can hold as many items as needed (up to the maximum allowed in the bank).

- To change the picture on the slot, all you have to do is right click on the slot, and choose the [change image icon] option; a list will become visible in the chat box, and choose the desired image.

- Items are not automatically sorted, so a small amount of sorting will have to be done.

- There is NO SEARCH option in my bank as I find it would just make everything more time consuming. Having to search for individual items would take up more time than needed.

PINK- The pink area is a tally of the amount of space left in your bank.

BLUE- The blue area is where the items of a particular slot are shown, as you change slots, the items in the viewing area change accordingly.

GREEN- The green area is the usual withdraw as item/note options.

YELLOW- The yellow area is the usual insert/swap options.

PURPLE- The purple area is the lock/unlock options. These features are very useful in keeping your bank sorted.

- To lock an item, click on the [lock icon here] button, and simply click on the items you want to lock. The same applies to unlocking.

- When an item is locked, a padlock is shown in the bottom right of the picture.

- The purpose of locked items are so when an item is withdrawn to have a count of zero, the item is removed from its position in the slot. Think of it as a placeholder.

- When an item has a count of zero, no more of the items can be withdrawn, they can only be moved around in the bank, and unlocked

- If an item is unlocked with a count of zero, the placeholder is removed from the bank.

AQUA- The aqua area is the bin, by highlighting the bin, you can click on any item you wish to drop onto the floor.

- You can use the bin as described above, or items can be dragged onto the bin tile, and will be dropped that way.

- A confirmation screen will be shown for the first item dropped per bank session.

Boom! Dead Shot

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There appears to be quite a bit of random text on the front page (Just lots of stuff like ¢Ã¢ etc). Just giving you the heads up :)

Thanks, i didn't even notice that when i skimmed the other day, and thanks dv_trainer for the writing.

@Omali- The video's were posted afew months back when i had the old format up i believe, im not sure... also, the video's arn't mine, they are copied by someone else (and no credit given to me if you didn't notice).

Meh, have to repost the sig I made, tell me what you think (I'd rather have a negative reply then no reply, btw):

supportbankar3.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=351049&st=0&sk=t&sd=a][img=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3532/supportbankar3.jpg][/url]

Meh, have to repost the sig I made, tell me what you think (I'd rather have a negative reply then no reply, btw):

supportbankar3.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=351049&st=0&sk=t&sd=a][img=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3532/supportbankar3.jpg][/url]

Hehe, i did reply the last time you posted this, and put it on the front page, must have been right before the wipe. Thats ok though, i'll post it again :)

I also really like the sig, btw ;)

probably one of the greatest ideas i have ever seen. support

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

you obviously shot straight for the reply button without any glance at the post itself...

GOD what a noob you must be

No need for insults, he probably just accidently skipped reading a line. Maybe he is young and isn't good at reading,in which case he is probably emotionaly sensitive and deeply hurt by your remark. After all, have you fully read every thread you have ever posted on letter for letter? Without mistake? If so, your probably an older person and you probably have children yourself. How would you feel if someone said what you just said to your child?

Anyways, as for the bank idea, it looks very good. I would pay 1m for a a layout like that.

www.littlefolkspuzzlepersistentillusion.fileswww.animals-in-

k1tt3h$ f0r t3h w1ns!

supported previos support this one too

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Gah! whats with all the smilies?

Anyways i support. Looks to be a great idea. ;) =D>

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't think need support anymore, it's come true. Just read:

Take your bank, for example. Many players have called for a better way of managing it, to help sort and organise the mess of herbs, long forgotten quest objects and holiday items. So, this month we will be adding a few features, the most prominent of which will be a new tabbing structure. This will allow you to order your bank according to categories that you define: you could gather your runes together on one tab, for example, and food on another. There will also be a search button and extra options for banking and removal that will aid you when moving quantities of items about.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Hells yes, it's come true! You should put that on the post title, and we should party. Great job for support and everlasting persistance everyone! Now we have a new bank!

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Congratz on the achievement guys. Jagex does look at tip it forums.

And the tabbed browsing seems to be just what this thread puts forth.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

=D> Finally coming true.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me