~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:\ i wonder what happened to my designs, lol i think they where deleted when the forums went down. ill have to find those ones again :P

EDIT: im not gonna make a new thread, but here was my idea:

6ywo18h.png

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

Not to be a Negative Nellie (well, maybe a little), but I sincerely doubt that this thread had much IF ANY of an impact in Jagex's decision to make changes to the bank system. The current system has been the same since RS2 came out, and with all the other updates it's only natural that the bank would be one of them.

So, while you can cheer yourself and pat your own back, it's not your doing. Until Jagex mentions your name in particular, linker009, I think everyone can go on safely and accurately assuming that you had nothing to do with it.

Nice work, anyways.

Kudos to Jagex for finally updating the bank as they see fit.

Not to be a Negative Nellie (well, maybe a little), but I sincerely doubt that this thread had much IF ANY of an impact in Jagex's decision to make changes to the bank system. The current system has been the same since RS2 came out, and with all the other updates it's only natural that the bank would be one of them.

So, while you can cheer yourself and pat your own back, it's not your doing. Until Jagex mentions your name in particular, linker009, I think everyone can go on safely and accurately assuming that you had nothing to do with it.

Nice work, anyways.

I'm going to laugh when Jagex DOES use Link's or Thag's format.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

dude ive seen some of ur earlier work on the new bank ideas and the 1 u currently have would b very very useful and convinient if jagex's version is half as good as urs ill be content and im sure it will be similar to u cause if they look at any of the clan sites they would definitely look at tipit and ur idea had to of come up at least once

gratz ur hard work paid off well is about to anway :thumbsup:

link i like ur idea of having the ge price in the bank very useful

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Nice work, anyways.

I can almost guarantee you some people who work at jagex regularly roam these forums.

Sergio_Romo.png

congrats guys, i've known about your plan since page 3, and i'm glad it's finally becoming a relaity, thank you for suggesting it, and FINALLY we can thank jagex for deciding to use this idea.

I knew it would fall through someday!

Good work mate :thumbsup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Nice work, anyways.

I'm going to laugh when Jagex DOES use Link's or Thag's format.

I think it's nice that Thag and Link came up with their own concept for how the bank would look, but just because a new bank is coming doesn't necessarily mean that their work had anything to do with it. That's my view, please respect the fact that I have an opinion, even if it differs from yours.

LOL they're most likely gonna twist concepts like mine and thags. That way they don't need to give credit :P LOL jagex is known to ne lazy.

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

LOL they're most likely gonna twist concepts like mine and thags. That way they don't need to give credit :P LOL jagex is known to ne lazy.

If they were lazy they'd copy it flat out, but they probably have improvements and stuff. ;)

Nice work, anyways.

You know, way to ruin all our moods.

I may agree with what you say, Jagex may have done the idea on their own, but you make it sound so certain that Linker's or Thag's ideas have NO contribution.

Don't be such a pessimist.

Well, I think that they're definitely going to change it at least a little if they used your bank concepts, but it's still a lot of work, with the coding and all.

Nice work, anyways.

I was all excited reading this thread over again after reading the behind the scenes, and then I read this.

Way to be a negative Nancy, aka, a gigantic [wagon] and buzzkill.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Nice work, anyways.

I was all excited reading this thread over again after reading the behind the scenes, and then I read this.

Way to be a negative Nancy, aka, a gigantic [wagon] and buzzkill.

The only reason it would bother you is if you knew I had a point. Sorry.

Even if the ideas mentioned here aren't used (In that case, Jagex has found some better ones), the sheer fact that this thread ran over 200 pages on the original RS fansite shows that players have clearly expressed an opinion on an update they want, and Jagex has (finally) responded. I reckon that we have certainly contributed to Jagex's move, even if our specific ideas aren't applied.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Even if the ideas mentioned here aren't used (In that case, Jagex has found some better ones), the sheer fact that this thread ran over 200 pages on the original RS fansite shows that players have clearly expressed an opinion on an update they want, and Jagex has (finally) responded. I reckon that we have certainly contributed to Jagex's move, even if our specific ideas aren't applied.

Exactly! but if we're lucky they'll use this, link, and my suggestion, well combine the three. (I did suggest something rather small that would make training skills easier when they required a lot of banking, but not anything as developed as this.)

Or knowing that every time someone tries to give players credit for something, someone like yourself comes along and ruins the moment acting like a jackass.

Why can't you let us have our moment that this thread may have partially inspired the idea for the new bank (Considering Jagex roams this forum quite a bit), as well as the amazing amount of support for the new bank compelling Jagex to finally get to work on it now that they have more time (no anti-RWT updates to worry about or bot banning)

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Or knowing that every time someone tries to give players credit for something, someone like yourself comes along and ruins the moment acting like a jackass.

Why can't you let us have our moment that this thread may have partially inspired the idea for the new bank (Considering Jagex roams this forum quite a bit), as well as the amazing amount of support for the new bank compelling Jagex to finally get to work on it now that they have more time (no anti-RWT updates to worry about or bot banning)

I know the tipit mods don't want us to make posts like this anymore so let me look around first: :anxious:

I think it's safe so: +1

Congratz Thagren, it's almost time to see your idea implemented. It's been a long wait, but it's finally here. Great work, and thank you so much!