~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the bank finally got updated. I'm betting they make other amendments to it, but we'll have to see. Job well done though :thumbsup:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

The bank now is not as good as the one suggested here, but it's an improvement.

There will ALWAYS be someone who has to complain... The new bank is great, and I'm pretty sure that this thread influenced it quite a bit. :D

Or any part of it that was on the official RS forums, since they said thanks to everyone who put their ideas up there.

But yay, a new bank system, finally! :D

With every great idea, comes a mistake!

glitch2la5.jpg

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

With every great idea, comes a mistake!

glitch2la5.jpg

Actually is not an error, If you mean the double 10. Its the last x value you put in.

Ha! That was my sugestion. (Well some of my sugestion...)

The bank's kind of hard to navigate around. D: Like when I move an item right after moving another item, there's a lag and a different item gets moved instead.

AWESOME that jagex did the bank search! WOOT! That completely made up for all the flaws of the bank update ^_^

Now all we need is the lock option! >_<

d30K5.png

Thanks so much for this idea, im sure you somehow made jagex do this ::'

Thanks again.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yes, I dont think we should shut it down, this is still better than the current bank in usefulness, layout, and features.

I will still support 100%

Yes, while the features of the new bank are equal to some of those suggested in the layout suggested in this thread, they are not as streamlined. And even worse is that it is extremly slow when it comes to moving items around. The code should be optimised and overlooked by Jagex again. It just seems like something they slapped together in a rushed schedule. They should take an update on such an important interface much more seriously. I have also heard of glitches that causes items to randomly disappear - which is even more serious.

I support.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Yes, while the features of the new bank are equal to some of those suggested in the layout suggested in this thread, they are not as streamlined. And even worse is that it is extremly slow when it comes to moving items around. The code should be optimised and overlooked by Jagex again. It just seems like something they slapped together in a rushed schedule. They should take an update on such an important interface much more seriously. I have also heard of glitches that causes items to randomly disappear - which is even more serious.

I support.

Yeah I lost my rune axe.

I lost 100k of items when a tab collapsed

Ouch, i don't know if i should bother tabbing my items tbh. I still think its an awful system they've put in. They should have set tabs to set skills, that way it just makes it esier, and a tab for misc stuff.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

They just stopped right in front of the finish line. #-o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

This thread is about 1 month old, and the new bank came out weeks ago.

Hmmmm...

ehm, this thread is almost 3 years old.. :wall:

the bank improved a bit, especially the search button is usefull for p2p, but it's a bit annoying sometimes.. :thumbdown:

Roe.png

I really like the new update, except for 1 thing. When you withdraw an item, all the other items automatically slide in to fill the gap. Before, the gap was left open, and everything slid over only after you had closed your bank. This way, you could withdraw one thing, and deposit the next in its spot. Now instead of just switching items, you have to deposit your item, switch the mode to insert, and put your item where you want it. I know this is small, but it's just a pet peeve of mine.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3