~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

Damnit thats good. Ity' been irritating me for a while now to that I cant organise my bank account. Even if the ordering isnt so detailed just to have a few pages instead of 1 where I can organise things. Id also like it to hold more, especially after the introduction of farming, because there's so many seeds it must take up about 4 lines of my bank at least.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking at this post for THE longest of time.

Why hasn't this been put in yet :uhh:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

JAGeX isn't going to look at this until a very long time. They can't look at these because they are just too busy improving the game than looking at suggestions to improve the game better than they will improve it. They will never answer your queries. This thread will just collect dust until some mod or admin removes it.

j0xPu5R.png

This is GREAT. I've tried organizing my bank, but getting 2 sets to keep an item in place isn't working. And this would help A LOT.

Bravo =D>

cliffside1ra5.png

Perhaps instead of the charity hall thing, if you put an item there it is sent to the Seer's Party Hall and automatically put into the chest? :-k Could make the distribution of the unwanted items without dropping them a bit easier..and WHY hasn't Jagex put this in yet? I know they read these forums :evil:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

I've been looking at this post for THE longest of time.

Why hasn't this been put in yet :uhh:

Yeah, It seems that I've been seeing this post forever. I hope Jagex has seen this. I can't wait until it says "New bank" in the BTS.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

thenewbanksigqg9.png

just a bit something i came up with, if you dont like it, is aight, but it will be in my sig from now on :P

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=351049][img=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1826/thenewbanksigqg9.png][/url]

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

lol I am all for this, but I doubt Jagex is - see, they have to apply to the rules of intellectual property and creative designs, and all that...basically, by having come up with this idea and gone public with it, you have damned its chances at becoming reality.

Sure, they can come up with something like it, but you have designed a bank system so well that whatever Jagex comes up with on their own, we won't like. I think the only way they could incorporate this beautifully-written bank idea is by paying you for the idea...but that also implies royalties - for every subscription that is purchased, you would be paid. Handing out royalties to third-parties is a big no-no in the land of economics...even if it's just this once; they want to 'keep it all in the family,' as they say.

I could be wrong, but this is my instinctive fear when I see this...also, anybody else notice that the same things are being said on page 169 as page 1? "Why haven't you sent this to Jagex yet," and "I hope they see this."

edit: "169" ;)

The journey is the reward

i don't think the charity hall will be a success... i think it's better to make the charity a place to dump items you don't need anymore in (limited space), for when you're having a dropparty, just take em all out ;-) that makes your bank easier to completely see, less full and it'd also do for charity.

Awesome! I've always thought about this idea myself, because my bank is a huge mess. Jagex should really use this idea, I hate having a difficulty finding a weapon, or an item I'm selling over the forums. :?

Great idea! I support 110%

KingKnight1.jpeg

nice, would make organisation possible for me

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

i would tell jagex about this in the forums but i can coz im not a member :cry: if you support this and are a member go to http://www.runescape.com/ and then go to the forums and in the support section go to suggestions and plese mention this. coz i think this is a mad idea!!!!! :D :D :D

.::>Atza<::.

nicetilereflectionkx3.jpg

.::My sig shopSatans Assasins::.