~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

Very Very good idea, it must have taken some time to make that, I support. Also you wouldn't perhaps tell me how to make one of those little icons would you i need one for my suggestion lol.

ancientwv8.png

untitled6kv7.gif98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have my support. This is a great idea!!!!

I prbably spend half an hour a day organising my bank, this is time I could have spent actually playing the game.

I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and yours. If you believe this add this to your sig. Dancing

martin_danio.png

Martin_Danio.png

You can add me to the supporter's list any day. ^_^;

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Very cool. Charity hall might be hard to work because:

1. People will dump crud like burnt fish in there. What noob wants burnt fish?

2. There are so many noobs with main accounts, so you might be helping a lvl 89 with 150 mil.

Other than that, its a great idea. I support 100%

I don't have much to contribute, but I would just like to say that I am totally and 100% in support of this idea. The banking system in RuneScape needs an improvement for organization.

Especially if you're OCD like me, and you like things neat and perfect and organized.

Don't know if I've posted here before, but I've certainly looked, and I can say that it is PERFECT, well designed, everything explained a big :thumbsup: from me!

One thing is though, you might want to be able to sort of "Create an icon" feature to use, so have all the skill icons (And the other icons you made) Exept none of them are mixed, so a player could make their own icons up (Say WC and FM icon) And they could choose where they wanted both parts, and make each smaller and turn them round and stuff. This may be a bit hard to program though

TifSig.jpg

Sign me up for this one! This is my second time on RS and I've always hated the blasted bank design. I love the idea you have and I think it would work a great deal better. Put me on that list and keep me there!

Just because my level says I'm a noob, doesn't mean I am. Just look at how many guilds I now romp around in!

banksig2qn4.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

im full in :D :D

[hide=do NOT Kick on "show" You will have a scar for life if you do]](\__/)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

Great Idea, it's neat and tidy, just the way a suggestion should be! Send it to Jagex, and remember I support!

And last but not least, I made some icons I would hope you can use for the idea!

[edit] Anyone know what type of images this site can use :|?

[edit] Well Since I can't find out, I'll just give you the link :P!

.com/BigBadBurkz/icons.bmp]Icons Picture