p pots dumped already?

Beeskers503

why dont you put an offer in the GE and see?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Doesn't make any sense for them to be bought out in the first place. No one is going to be making prayer potions during the weekend, so supply should be the same as always.

Hmm What about the super prayer potions?

Doesn't make any sense for them to be bought out in the first place. No one is going to be making prayer potions during the weekend, so supply should be the same as always.

Everyone is saving all there herbs either in the hop of trading them for other materials or for exp.

Not everyone has access to higher level potions so there will be a lot of people sticking with low level potions like prayer potions.

Also a lot of people were buying them for use chinning, power slaying, charm gathering and so on.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Friend couldn't sell 200 ranarr seeds at minimum. I still think the increase was because of x2 weekend.

Maybe it's time to buy ranarr seeds... save for the future! :thumbsup:

Now is the time for buying, not selling. People aren't going boss hunting, making barrows runs or doing other things that needs pray pots, they are gathering resources to take full advantage of the bonus xp weekend. Best bet it just to hold onto them until after the weekend, everything is bound to go back up and people will be buying more regularly.

aiel.png

Just bought 200 4-dosers at min =D

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Just bought 200 4-dosers at min =D

Coincidently, I just sold 200 P pots (4) at min arround half an hour ago....

PPots are fairly decent exp/gp (not the best, but good enough). So people like me who were training herby stopped making pots all together. I was 75% done making ppots from 50-70 when they announced the exp weekend and figured I would save enough GP to make the wait worth it so I stopped making pots all together. Smart merchers knew this would happen, and all went after pots.

Less coming in = rise

People stocking up for exp weekend for chinning = rise

Rising herb prices across the board = rise

All these things came together to make it rise. It wasn't a 'clan' per se, but slightly higher demand coupled with slightly lower incoming made it rise. Then merchers sent it over the top. What goes up, must come down. As it goes higher, more and more people 'cash out' and sell them in order to get the profit without risking an extra few days with the chance it would crash. That's what I did, I sold my 50M worth of PPots that I had made for herby 2 days ago. Cut the GP/EXP from something like 22 to like 10(?).

So yeah, people dumped their ppots. I don't expect them to fall too low but if you have pots you want to sell, hold them until they rebound slightly before the weekend. Then make sure you sell early in the rise because as soon as the exp weekend hits, there will be an overload of potions in the GE and prices will fall.

Seems like every supply was dumped almost. The market went into a frenzy in every aspect of the word once the bonus exp weekend was announced. Market's stabilizing finally... Again, not sure why Pray Potions were bought out >_>

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.