How Much GP Made from each Skill?

Diztrict

Hi, I was wondering what the average amount of cash can be made/lost per skill once you reach level 99. Again, the AVERAGE amount. Fill in as many skills as you can by copying the chart below.

Example:

RuneCrafting + 450M

Agility

Combat

Construction

Cooking

Crafting

Farming

Firemaking

Fishing

Fletching

Herblore

Hunter

Magic

Mining

Prayer

Ranged

Runecrafting

Slayer

Smithing

Summoning

Thieving

Woodcutting

Diztrict. :rolleyes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you do this your self? All you need is to figure out the mainstream ways people train to 99 in various skills then use the Tip.it calculators and G.E. prices to get your answers. I doubt anyone knows this information off the top of there head.

~ Captainkidd

You probably could have been done by now.

That's why.

It's like those people you see trying to buy a teleport to another city, and by the time they buy it, they could have walked there and back 2 times.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I know most people know at least some skills so why take all that time calculating stuff? :D

Because it's short to make it approx....

Just look at popular methods, and use Tip.it's calcs.

Seriously, that's not integral calculus.

WarBlastoise.png

Agility: -2m

Combat: +100m (with slayer)

Construction: -70m

Cooking: -5m

Crafting: -15m

Farming: +1.5b

Firemaking: -10m

Fishing: +30m

Fletching: +10m

Herblore: -150m

Hunter: +50m

Magic: -70m

Mining: +160m

Prayer: -200m

Ranged: +50m, -100m with chinchompas

Runecrafting: +2b

Slayer: +100m

Smithing: -70m

Summoning: -90m

Thieving: +10m

Woodcutting: 0m

There you go :rolleyes:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

how exactly do you loose 2m with agility? o.0

summer pies ftw

totally worth it to access higher lvl agility courses and to boost your level to the point that you stop failing

Yeah, I guess...

only bothered with them for the wild course.

u_r_b_e_x.png

Agility: -2m

Combat: +100m (with slayer)

Construction: -70m

Cooking: -5m

Crafting: -15m

Farming: +1.5b

Firemaking: -10m

Fishing: +30m

Fletching: +10m

Herblore: -150m

Hunter: +50m

Magic: -70m

Mining: +160m

Prayer: -200m

Ranged: +50m, -100m with chinchompas

Runecrafting: +2b

Slayer: +100m

Smithing: -70m

Summoning: -90m

Thieving: +10m

Woodcutting: 0m

There you go :rolleyes:

Those are terrible estimates. Nearly every one of them is wrong.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Agility - 0

Combat - Doing slayer - + 100m+

Construction - -120m

Cooking - -10m

Crafting - -30m

Farming - -120m

Firemaking - -4m

Fishing - +5m

Fletching - -2m

Herblore - -250m

Hunter - +30m

Magic - -30m

Mining - +100m

Prayer - -250m

Ranged - -35m

Runecrafting - +350m

Slayer - +100m+

Smithing - -80m

Summoning - -70m

Thieving - +2m

Woodcutting - 0

Hows that? very very rough guestimates.

Dr_Paul_Leet.png

to those saying -30/70 mil loss on magic, so far i'm on like +25 mil getting to 91. it will only go up :P

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Thank you to those who are actually helping! Once I have a fair amount I'll average them up, and release it to the public.

I know that sounds like a good idea, but really who wants this kind of info? Yeah, it's interesting, but in terms of planning it would be a lot more effective to take the skills one at a time and take a closer look at them then just getting "rough estimates" for all them. Plus, the time getting each one takes long enough as it is, if you're actually planning out on maxing all the other ways of making cash besides power-leveling skills will have distorted your cash pile so much that this list won't help at all. In short, do it yourself and post for some vauge interest, and please stop being a nuisance.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Thank you to those who are actually helping! Once I have a fair amount I'll average them up, and release it to the public.

So you're doing this so you can take other people's calculations and release them as your own some how?

Ps: Even if you do, it will be useless. There is more than one way to train each skill, and so far no one has posted more than one method.

yes.png

Um, this is pretty much impossible to say. There are MANY different ways to get to 99. I could craft 1k airs, then craft 1k nats, then suddenly craft 10k fires, then craft another 1k airs, then craft 100k astrals, then craft 100 chaos runes, then craft 20k water runes, etc etc. Why dont you just do the math. If you have 86 wc or something, find out how much xp is needed to 99. Say its 8mil form 99 (again, this is an estimate). If yew logs are like 200xp each, then do 8m/200 to find out how much yew logs you need. Once you find out how much you need, you multiply that by how much yew logs are worth, and bingo, your done how much woodcuting would make if you cut YEWS.

Theone_ian.png

Theone_Ian.png