How Much GP Made from each Skill?

Diztrict

This is getting a little out of hand. If you are just going to post spam and not actually help him out, don't post. If you guys think this post is ridiculous, then don't post and let it die.

OT: Diztrict, the prices vary greatly, so even if you got the info from NOW, it'd be outdated soon anyways.

Thank you for the help. And, yes I know they change, but I need the data for something I'm making.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some figures:

Runecraft 50-400M depending on the method

Fishing 50M Rockrailing

WC:0 from ivys

Hunter: Must be somewhere around 30-40M

Slayer: Greatly dependant on how you do it,

Summoning: I'd be guessing -70M if not maging for the charms.

Firemaking: -4M

Cooking: -10M, I'd say.

Smithing:-80M with hammers, I believe?

Construction: -50M with hammers or so

Herblore:-250M

Prayer:-250M

Those are the ones off the top of my head... Might not be that accurate, though.

WarBlastoise.png

Here are some figures:

Runecraft 50-400M depending on the method

Fishing 50M Rockrailing

WC:0 from ivys

Hunter: Must be somewhere around 30-40M

Slayer: Greatly dependant on how you do it,

Summoning: I'd be guessing -70M if not maging for the charms.

Firemaking: -4M

Cooking: -10M, I'd say.

Smithing:-80M with hammers, I believe?

Construction: -50M with hammers or so

Herblore:-250M

Prayer:-250M

Those are the ones off the top of my head... Might not be that accurate, though.

With woodcutting, some people ( who want a lot of cash) will be magics/yews, but if you go for the most common, Ivy's it is

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'll only comment on the ones I've been able to get a reasonable idea for (at least half the exp), and giving the projected costs for my methods.

Combat: -20M

Ranged: -50M

Slayer: +70M

Smithing: 0

Summoning: -80M

Although since you will "average them up, and release to the public" I'd like some credit, in addition to a free copy/link to the final document.

Hopefully this helped, and thanks in advance.

Neltak.png

Well I found this and figured I may as well be productive and prove a point.

Deaths to 82

Double Astrals to 91

Double Natures to 99

From 70, this makes you 570M profit to 99 with todays prices.

That was found completely by accident, with a TAD bit of research you could find a whole lot of data like that. Even by asking for each skill at a time people would be more willing to look at different methods in greater detail, giving you more accurate data. It would take longer, but the data would be more precise and you wouldn't have half the Help & Advice forum miffed at you. Please, please, PLEASE just research by yourself or take things one step at a time and try not to act so deserving and lazy.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Well I found this and figured I may as well be productive and prove a point.

Deaths to 82

Double Astrals to 91

Double Natures to 99

From 70, this makes you 570M profit to 99 with todays prices.

That was found completely by accident, with a TAD bit of research you could find a whole lot of data like that. Even by asking for each skill at a time people would be more willing to look at different methods in greater detail, giving you more accurate data. It would take longer, but the data would be more precise and you wouldn't have half the Help & Advice forum miffed at you. Please, please, PLEASE just research by yourself or take things one step at a time and try not to act so deserving and lazy.

Why are you spoon-feeding him? #-o

Yeah you can make a TON cutting onyx 1-99 but u need a super overload crafting potion to get that high of a level.

Should be posted in guides thread

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

81-99 cook is rather complicated. This is what I did for it at what levels, and the CATCH at the end.

81-90- swordies w/cook gaunts

90-94- monkfish w/cook gaunts. It is both rumored that gaunts DO and that they DO NOT help. I personally believe it is random for each character, because FOR ME, from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I burned 1-2 monks per load without, and 0 per load with.

94-99- sharkes w/cook gaunts.

If you can do all of these in one day without prices fluctuating, then you will lose about 3m.

However, prices DO fluctuate, and this whole process takes about 65 hours. For me, my sharks went up 4-5m while i was cooking them, so I actually made 1-2m on a production skill (Don't ever expect to earn money with a production skill, but rather to lose a lot)

Sp1ca262.png

Being somewhat pro at Slayer, here's some figures:

I've spent about 547m from 1-95 Slayer.

I slay with PVP armor exclusively. I use miasmic barrage and morrigan's javelins where applicable (abyssal demons, dark beasts, cave bugs, etc). I often switch between Kuradal and Vannaka because I have suspicions that it helps balance out drops.

Hope that helps.

Also, I highly recommend that you forgo a slayer helm when slaying spectres and dust devils in favor of full Dharok's, as the low health guarantees high hits. I did most of my full Dharok slaying before gravestones.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.