black hole

djb04

i read about the black hole on this website. The one where rulebreakers were once put to never escape again. I think this shoudl be reintroduced for both f2p and p2p. This way they can still access the game with that name. Also if they appeal their ban, they can be released. i think that within this black hole members can enter and talk to and associate with the banned ppl. I think this would be great! what do you think?

Owners of "Discs of Returning" would be very mad and completely flood every board related to RuneScape in existance. The Black Hole is true old school RuneScape. Personally, I don't think it needs to come back, because it's just an excuse for players to harass other players, and it's not neccessary. Not to mention it could add significant lag to the game.

i agree,

but jagex would have to release a spinning disk store, and the current owners of spinning disks would be very unhappy and rant a lot. :|

just make another 'untradeable' item where you can visit it.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

How about a town for scammers? Normal people can pass by it, but not enter. This would not need anything to get you there. Maybe an island, with a jail on it? The people there are free to scam each other (who is craftier eh?) but cannot interac with normal people. There would be banks and everything. Any one that decides to scam someone gets a reandom event which one hits them, and people on the outside can telegrab their stuff :D

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

i agree,

but jagex would have to release a spinning disk store, and the current owners of spinning disks would be very unhappy and rant a lot. :|

That's true...but to be honest, it never should have reached the price it is today anyway.

How about a town for scammers? Normal people can pass by it, but not enter. This would not need anything to get you there. Maybe an island, with a jail on it? The people there are free to scam each other (who is craftier eh?) but cannot interac with normal people. There would be banks and everything. Any one that decides to scam someone gets a reandom event which one hits them, and people on the outside can telegrab their stuff :D
i agree with most of this, this seems like a good idea, this should be taken to jagex.

An idea:

You can fight any rule breaker in Black Hole (or group on him if desired, but he cannot gang up on you). If you win, you get one of his most valuable items, and you wont lose anything even if you lose.

Oh yeah, you can also whether to reborn on spot at full health or teleport outside of the Black Hole if you got defeated.

I hope for an extreme harsh punishment

It would be cool, Instead of having a 3 day ban, How about a 3 day "lock down" in the black hole, So you can chat with fellow scammers lol. 8)
This is good...but one improvement...a 3 day lock down isnt as effective as a 3 day ban so it should be longer

an idea:

scammers who are caught will get arandom of a jail guard which will take them away if they make the mistake of running more jail guards come and there sentence is increased. They go to this island that has a bank but htey cant take any of there items out. They are given convict robes but they are non tradeable (to prevent them from becomign like disks of returning) and stay in a jail cell and all of there items is gone evrything and his mining is down to 1 but he can mine coal and he has a bronze pickand has to mine 10k coal which when he is realsed wil go randomly to some player.Also to make it more misrable there there will be a ball and chain around his leg so they cant run which makes it take longer for them to mine the coal. Also to tempt them there is a blue party hat right out of there reach behinda gate. And other players cna come and throw tomatoes at them and maybe even curse at them lol but the other players cant see the partyhat and they will think the convict is crazy talking about it lol

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

an idea:

scammers who are caught will get arandom of a jail guard which will take them away if they make the mistake of running more jail guards come and there sentence is increased. They go to this island that has a bank but htey cant take any of there items out. They are given convict robes but they are non tradeable (to prevent them from becomign like disks of returning) and stay in a jail cell and all of there items is gone evrything and his mining is down to 1 but he can mine coal and he has a bronze pickand has to mine 10k coal which when he is realsed wil go randomly to some player.Also to make it more misrable there there will be a ball and chain around his leg so they cant run which makes it take longer for them to mine the coal. Also to tempt them there is a blue party hat right out of there reach behinda gate. And other players cna come and throw tomatoes at them and maybe even curse at them lol but the other players cant see the partyhat and they will think the convict is crazy talking about it lol

auto miners will love the mine 10k coal part.

an idea:

this is way too much to punish users.

How about a slap on the wrist? lol, Well i think the "3 strikes your out" method their sort of using atm is preety well..."Too much" i say this because, In over a 2+ year period of time, How can you kee track of what you say? I mean for example, I say something In 2003, Then i say some "bad" stuff again in 2004, and then again in 2006, and me at 2006 wont even remember those times. Ill be like WTF lol uhh, Well The chat filter sucks anyways... They need to update that thing instead of getting people banned. I dont think you should be banned from a game that you spent so much time on just because of 1 or 3 mistakes....especialy "verbal" mistakes which all of us make.