Divine Vindicators day out

Mago

Divine Vindicators decided to make a 4 days prep Pk trip.

We massed about 19 people and walked to Bh.

We was pumped since TPR said they would come out , but sadly they didn't.

After checking all the worlds we saw LF 1 iteming but didn't go into them since they had a lot of people.

After some gdz kills we decided to ac Solace vs Golden Sun.

We met Dk , Tr and 2M B-)

Divine Vindicators starting - 55 opts

Divine Vindicators ending -

5e0eb.png

Random pictures :

5dfcf.png

5dfd0.png

5dfd1.png

TPR CANCELED PK ??????

Editted by Steeny: You are not allowed to avoid the censor by posting screenshots or any other way, if you do so in your topic then your post will be editted and the offending material removed, anywhere else in the thread the whole post will be removed.

100313043904.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need 2 kill pictures, What confuses me is you had 55 starting but a mere 36 ending?

Hopefully you find 2 kill pictures, wouldn't claim it a win over TPR since they didn't come out but always funny to laugh when people want to hunt you but don't show up even when they know you'll be out.

BTW might want to censor your images as breaking the censor here is against the rules.

6590ew.jpg

You need 2 kill pictures, What confuses me is you had 55 starting but a mere 36 ending?

Hopefully you find 2 kill pictures, wouldn't claim it a win over TPR since they didn't come out but always funny to laugh when people want to hunt you but don't show up even when they know you'll be out.

BTW might want to censor your images as breaking the censor here is against the rules.

We got bored. Very bored. :mellow:

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

I don't see your reasoning to post a boring night out. People post nights out when they get good action and perform well. By the looks of it you had DK there and didn't get much action.

6590ew.jpg

I don't see your reasoning to post a boring night out. People post nights out when they get good action and perform well. By the looks of it you had DK there and didn't get much action.

I suggest you get off DV topics and watch cartoons.

Have fun.

100313043904.png

I suggest you get off DV topics and watch cartoons.

Have fun.

1168834calmdownbrosuper.jpg

You seem mad :s over a little comment. In which your best response to it is something totally off topic and irrelevant. I can only assume you have no smart response and thus agree with my statement that you only posted this to take pride in TPR not showing up, unfortunatly this is a warring discussion forum and you have lil action, you're lucky you managed two kill screens to keep this topic up, but in reality starting with 55 and ending with 36 makes you guys look awful.

Enjoy your day sir, as I suspect you have no better response than something totally off topic.

6590ew.jpg

I would assume you know how this works now; you claim to be coming out to 'clear us' and then don't show, we post a topic about it :rolleyes:

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

I would assume you know how this works now; you claim to be coming out to 'clear us' and then don't show, we post a topic about it :rolleyes:

First off, I'm not in TPR. Secondly, Posting a win over some one not showing will not impress anyone, especially since you ended with less people, how LMFAO??

6590ew.jpg

You're not worth it. Heard you was camping BH 75% of the time so your members got bored and left.

Machamp, still waiting for you to take down T0 forums bro, love how you can talk smack behind my back and threaten us like that, kinda shows what kind of clan DV is. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

lmfao dandaman.

btw its a day out.

Not a win topic.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Expected response is expected.

I'm trying to help you out here buddy, this topic makes you look desperate for attention, you barely have any action going on, DK is in the background, one could imply they helped. Lastly you ended with less opts. You also took opts fairly low, future suggestion take it at mg or est/wst tree.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

Ok so let me get this straight, after an hr and 30 minutes of us hopping looking for you. You finally go out kill our retired member at his CLAN fight, then you claim a win on tpr based on killing a 2mighty member at his fight? Ok good job you guys completley dominated us =/

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Ok so let me get this straight, after an hr and 30 minutes of us hopping looking for you. You finally go out kill our retired member at his CLAN fight, then you claim a win on tpr based on killing a 2mighty member at his fight? Ok good job you guys completley dominated us =/

as i said we were looking for you but somehow we didnt find you guys so we just chilled and aced some wars but was fun killing nox tho :thumbup:

and we didnt claim the win, LEARN TO READ!

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

rofl why post this?... u killed 2 ppl.. and 1 person at his clan war. u must own.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

fake topic is fake

we were trying to find dv through all the worlds but they kept bailing and switiching worlds

we had 60 opts in our beginning and after 1 hour and 30 minutes of trying to find u guys our members left cuze of bored

cool story btw

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

rofl why post this?... u killed 2 ppl.. and 1 person at his clan war. u must own.

It's a day out.

If you didn't read let me explain.

It's about free rune , Anti-Crashing .

100313043904.png

fake topic is fake

we were trying to find dv through all the worlds but they kept bailing and switiching worlds

we had 60 opts in our beginning and after 1 hour and 30 minutes of trying to find u guys our members left cuze of bored

cool story btw

NO PROOF LOL

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

I heard TPR just kept hopping worlds trying to find you but you just kept bailing. Even if this is a "night out" topic, you're still trying to tell the whole world that TPR didn't show up for you when the real story is that you just kept bailing while they're trying to find you.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010