The Cyber-Duels

Jehosaphat

Archi - That's the beauty of this arena; things don't have to make sense. You can be a flying halibut coated in titanium wielding an electric razor for all it matters.

Edit: Icu - Okay, going to add you to the roster now. Still only going to start once 2 warriors with valid builds are present.

a70c7.png

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you guys don't like people referencing T.V shows and stuff, but I just thought it fits in with game mechanics.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Name: H4K0N

Armour: 100mm Sloped tungsten with a ceramic inside.

Weapons: .75 AE 10-barrel gattling turret, 8 rounds per second (both arms).

Extra stuff: Jetpack, coolant system, dry-ice container,

Looks/size: Humanoid, slim, ten times the size of an adult man.

There, edited and battle ready.

(Also on the first page/reply.)

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Hi.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Alright then....

Mather - You fall into your arena, and don't land. It seem that this arena is nothing but a neverending hole.

Icu - You are taken to your arena, which seems to be a large flat area with no shadows and a large, flaming orb in the center.

a70c7.png

Well thats ok, the vashta nerada dont need the shadows to thrive, they actually cast shadows themselves (cause of the amount)

I order them to make a humanoid figure anyway, he looks like a shadow.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Character rethink:

[hide]

5n9jd.jpg

Armor: The Force

Weapon: Light Saber

Description: Generic Jedi

Currently fighting: The Dark Side

Win/loss ratio: 0/0

Or

OG8RS.jpg

Armor: Lapel Pin

Weapon: Omni-Phaser

Description: Federation Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Currently fighting: The Borg

Or

EXCfq.jpg

Armor: Wikipedia

Weapon: Wikipedia

Description: Computer Graphic

Currently fighting: Scientists and assorted others

Or

6b4WZ.jpg

Armor: Ignorance

Weapon: Shock and Awe

Description: President of the United States of...err...Atlatnica? Afcanistan? Amanikin? Something like that :thumbup:

Currently fighting: Commonsense and the forces of Reality!

Or

WK64S.jpg

Armor: Yeah, I've had a team working on this over the past few weeks, and what we've come up with can be reduced to two fundamental concepts. One: People aren't wearing enough hats. Two: Matter is energy. In the universe there are many energy fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a spiritual source which act upon a person's soul. However, this "soul" does not exist ab initio as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation. However, this is rarely achieved owing to man's unique ability to be distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.

Weapon: What was that about hats again?

Description: Oh, Uh... people aren't wearing enough.

Currently fighting: Is this true?

Win/loss ratio: Can I just ask, with reference to your second point, when you say souls don't develop because people become distracted... *looking out window* Has anyone noticed that building there before?

[/hide]

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Hmmm, I'm guessing it is inside the orb.

I begin laying eggs and more eggs, then they hatch, and the hatchlings lay more eggs, I do this until a lot of the arena is covered up.

After that, I made a torrent around the ball, a tornado sort of thing, to funnel all oxygen away from the fire :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Alright then Archi. Low armor, high-powered weapon, high movement, low accuracy. And I decide who you fight, not you.

Archi - You are teleported to arena where the floor seems to have broken into pieces, and the pieces gradually fade away after being stepped on. You see that below the pieces is a large pool of a noxious-looking green liquid.

Edit: Icu - You begin laying a multitude of eggs around the area. The fire-sphere attempts to incinerate some, but only manages to get a few. Your tornado seems to have only a slight effect on the ball of flames, and it throws a large fireball at you, incinerating a large number of your spores.

a70c7.png

I scatter around across the arena, laying as many eggs as possible, every where.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Icu - You try to lay eggs, but the flame-sphere kills them all. It them fires a beam of flame at you, killing even more of your spores.

Archi - Your phaser seems to temporarily malfunction, and it only manages to release a spurt of fire into the toxic goo. Which does nothing. You see a large axe swing down beside you, turn around, and look into the face of a rather large halibut.

a70c7.png

I burrow underground and begin laying a multitude of eggs under there, to distract the ball I also lay a load on the surface as well, everywhere just eggs!!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I keep using the burrow expanding it, but make multiple burrows all around the area, constantly producing spores.

It's a REALLY big shaft.