The Cyber-Duels

Jehosaphat

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the million million spores in the burrow, half of them burrow into a new burrow, while the rest burst out of their burrow and swarm the fireball, trying to choke it by making a large orb around it and choking it inwards.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ross - Your scan reveals nothing. You notice very early another brick sailing towards you from the other side of the arena, and manage to dodge it before it hits you.

Mather - You aren't teleported. Instead, you are offered either your opponent's bow and arrows or its sword in exchange for your current weapon. Do you accept?

Icu - Some of the spores create a new burrow. The rest manage to begin choking the fireball, it now seems to be severely weakened. It does however, managed to shoot a beam through a fair number of your spores.

Rocco - Your laser doesn't shoot, and instead catapults you up 3 stories before you fall on the ground unconscious. The octopus then grabs you and dies of the fire as it attempts to strangle you.

a70c7.png

We continue to multiply with two burrows at work now, and keep choking the opponent, if any type of organism is shown under the fire, we begin feasting on the flesh, devouring it within seconds hopefully

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Mather - You are teleported to the fungus room Archi was just in.

Icu - You fail to continue choking it. It launches a massive fire wave at the spores, killing or setting on fire most of those not underground.

Ross - You blow up a brick wall, look past it, and see that this colosseum is magically floating above some very large spikes. Best not fall off. Your scan then fails, and you are launched into the air by a brick beneath your feet. You land dazed in the center of the colosseum.

Rocco - You magically generate a switchblade and drop your laser in favor of it. However, you are now offered many of the octocat's talons in exchange for the switchblade. Do you accept?

a70c7.png

O-o

The first burrow is buried again, and both burrows begin to multiply so 2 million million spores are alive, while on the surface, they begin to flee around multiplying

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Icu - All the spores on the surface are now dead due to having been on fire. Both burrows begin to multiply rapidly, and have both now reached carrying capacity.

Rocco - You take the talons and are teleported to what seems to be a floating model of the Solar System. You are standing on the 3-m-wide sun, and your opponent, whom you can't discern anything else of yet, is standing on top of Mars.

a70c7.png

They begin to pour out while the rest try to make more and more burrows, they try the previous tactic

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Mather - Cursing seems to have no effect on the mold. You look around, and there is nothing there besides concrete, you, and mold. The mold begins to invade your respiratory system.

Icu - You begin to create more burrows.

Ross - Oh... You begin vaporising bricks, before being mildly injured by a flying plant.

a70c7.png

I keep releasing more swarms, so many the area looks like an orb of darkness, I keep swarming the weakened fire.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I proceed to scan the area around me, and when something comes near, shoot it just as it's about to hit nme, before pretending to be defeated. If something else flies at me, I will quickly shoot it with the weak laser.

2Xeo5.png

Icu - You multiply a bit more, and choke the orb of fire to death. You are offered its flame-wave mechanism as a weapon, do you accept?

Ross - Your scan once again shows nothing. You succeed at shooting a flying brick, then pretend to shut down - right over a spike. The spike then flies up at you, and stabs you through. You're still alive, but have taken a lot of damage from that spike...

a70c7.png

No thanks, I'd rather have omnivorous spores than fire :D

Next arena :D?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Icu - You are teleported inside a volcano. You look around, and see Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader battling on a magical piece of obsidian floating on the lava, similar to the one you are standing on.

Ross - You spin around and fire randomly, and luckily manage to hit the poltergeist. It seems to fall for a second, before righting itself and throwing another spike at you. Getting hit by the laser has made it detectable now, though.

a70c7.png

Wow.... Just wow...

LOL :D

I begin multiplying heavily for a while, or until they notice me.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

charecter name

Earth

weapon

bladed staff

armor

robes

may i play naow!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]