paul191600

Hakon:

You make a little more progress setting up the turret, getting the targeting module on. Dog starts barking madly as 3 mutant dogs jump out of the bushes. You still hear more barking coming from all directions in the forest.

+0.1 repair

Karl:

You figure destroying the keypad isn't going to open the door. You remember the professor babbling about how he sent a team down here before, but never heard back. Your SSP-99 suit protects you from the halogen gasses.

Earth:

You shoot the wall, but nothing happens. You start coughing from the gasses, but your gas-mask helps a bit. Your body can't take much more abuse.

-1 9mm round

Enigma:

Your mask protects you from the halogen gas. Nothing happens with Karl and the door.

Kimako:

You dance around.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does someone have a med kit? please? also, enigma, i need your flashlight. if i egt a medkit, i heal myself. if i get the flashlight, but no medkit, i go looking for corpses down the halway we entered thru.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

(Dancing exp? :D)

Kimako tries to drag the corpse a few feet, to see if it is light enough. If it is, then she drags it along with her. Then she dances some more for the fun of it.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Karl:

You attempt to manually open something like this:

cheyenne-mountain-operations-center.jpg

Unfortunately, nothing happens. You can't find a locking mechanism. There is a corpse with a SSP-99 suit on the ground nearby.

Earth:

You have a headlamp. However, you don't think going back the hallway would be a good idea.

Hakon:

You shoot at the wild dogs, getting a headshot and killing another. The final mutant dog begins fighting with your dog as you continue setting up the sentry. The barks are getting louder.

+0.3 handgun prof.

+0.2 repiar

-3 9mm rounds

Kimako:

The corpse is about the size of a human, but doesn't have any legs or waist for that matter.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

grg... need to find corpses of..... oh duh. i look in the room for corpses. ANYONE GOT A FRIGGEN MED KIT?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kimako loots the corpse and puts the suit in her inventory for later. Then she tries to use her non-existant psy powers to open the door.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Karl:

You examine the keypad. It has only numbers on it, along with some bloodstains.

Earth:

You spot a corpse that is wearing a SSP-99 suit.

Kimako:

The suit is pretty much destroyed. However, you find a scientific medkit (+2 healing, 3 uses), a paper with some hastily written notes, and an audio log.

Hakon:

Your dog finishes of the mutant before you can take a shot. You finish setting up the sentry gun, and it begins beeping and swaying around. Suddenly, it points towards some bushes, and fires off 10 rounds. There is a whelp.

+0.3 repair

Enigma:

The body has been already looted, although it did have some notes.

Stephen:

You continue walking down the tunnel, spotting a CS team of 3 men. (my internet is having some issues with steam)

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako throws the suit at Enigma. "Alrighty, agreed!"

Then she looks at the notes, before clicking the play button on the audio log to listen to it.

i need that medkit kimako!!! i ask for the medkit, if i get it, then i use it, and give it back. i also take a look at the notes.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I start looking around the room for anything worthwhile.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako also hands Earth her old medkit (the standard one, with one use).

Kimako/Enigma:

The paper seems to be a personal checklist. It reads:

Assemble the merc team. check

Get the psy mesh installed. check

Reach the factory. check

Make way to the underground. check

Open the blast door.

Gather the documets.

Disable th- (the rest is covered in blood. However, there are some notes in scientific jargon.)

Karl/Kimako/Enigma:

The audio log begins playing:

"We just assembled with the merc team, and are en-route to the factory" [beeping] "We arrived at the factory. There were a few zombies and some mutants, but the mercs took care of them, now we need to make it to the blast doors." [beeping] "Jacob! The code for the door is 126075-235! Can you remember a thing?!" [beeping] "Damn the mercenaries! As soon as the doors opened, they went mad and ran in! Jacob did the same thing! What's going on? [gunfire] Mutants everywhere! I'm running out of ammo!" [sealing noise] the transmission abruptly ends.

Stephen:

The CS team tells you that they searching for some prototype weapon that was lost here.

Hakon:

The sentry gun starts firing again, followed by several whelps. You don't hear anymore barking.

Earth:

You get Kimako's medkit, and use the burn ointments to heal yourself.

+0.3 medic

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako tries to understand the scientific jargon, dances a bit more, and imputs the code into the door. 126075-235

After that, she attempts to use her awesome psy powers to detect what is inside.

hmm. looks like a mind control, more powerfull than the mesh? i go to the door, and listen for anything on the other side.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]