200k cash and 20k xp per hour for f2p 1 def pures

halo475

With the release of the new hitpoints flesh crawlers have become alot more deadly for 1 def pures so i went in search of new prey and i came across dark wizards!

These dark wizards are the ones found in the wilderness (level 7 wilderness above the mind alter/falador), 3 of them are level 20 and 5 of them level 7. We use edgeville to bank.

trip2.png

Equipment

This equipment is the best apart from the wizard hat, replace that with a coif. The power ammy over the strength amulet is because of the 6+ mage def and the anti dragon sheild is because of 2+ mage defence. Also leather body is better than wizard robes.

equipmento.png

Now for the reasoning into why you should kill these.

Pro's

1. They have very low melee defence. This enables them to be killed quickly resulting in more xp.

2. They use a mage style attack meaning that melee defence isn't needed, instead magic levels will determine the amount of damage you take, this is perfect for 1 def pures because you can take less damage without raising your defence level. Most pures have some sort of magic level so this is great.

3. They drop water talismans worth 11k and fire talismans worth 7k, they drop enough of these per hour to net you 200k cash (55 att and 68 str). People spend all day chasing lesser demons to get rune meds worth 11k, when a level 7 can drop something of equal value alot more often and can be killed alot quicker and is better xp.

4. They also drop about 100k in runes per hour of all types, if i didn't already have 15m on my f2p 1 def pure i would pick these up. But it requires effort and you lose a considerable amount of xp per hour, useful if your looking for cash and not so much xp.

5. Relatively close to the bank compared to other training spots.

6. With 60 magic i survive half an hour on 1 load of tuna!

7. More interesting, there are actual drops which can bring more interest especially if 11k is a big deal to your bank.

8. Not crowded at all (yet) i have never seen anyone train there!

Con's

1. Hardly afkable, you can afk them but you will not be as constantly attacking as you are with flesh crawlers and you might miss out on drops, xp rates will be halved. (They are aggressive for all levels).

2. Revenants may appear, from experience you get one every 2-4 hours, this is another reason to not afk. they are easy to run away from though, no threat if your paying attention.

Results

I will put more results here with pictures of trip etc soon

A half hour trip.

halfhourtrip.png

From my trips so far i have estimated that at 55 attack and 68 str i gained 20k xp and 200k cash in an hour (not picking up runes at all).

I am releasing this because money isn't important to me (over 1 bil total on my accounts) so i don't need this to my self.

These may be very good range training too i haven't tested it.

Add crumble away or halo475 or heet48 to speak to me in-game, i do NOT play often.

Arzian.png

Based on my limited pure training, it's a toss up, you *do* have more competition at varrock. But you also have the irritants known as Revs at the Wild loc. As to the guide, It's a straghtforward topic, straightforward technique...I like it.

--Wachiru

Below is me, when I am after flamers, haters, and various other noobly professions...

aFu_Ak47CatAni.gif

Based on my limited pure training, it's a toss up, you *do* have more competition at varrock. But you also have the irritants known as Revs at the Wild loc. As to the guide, It's a straghtforward topic, straightforward technique...I like it.

It's in no way a toss up, varrock is far to crowded, half the time you just chase them to just get beaten by someone else, as for revenants i have only seen 1 ever from 52-60 attack, and they are in no way deadly for level 50-60's

Arzian.png

Good guide. I sometimes go to these on my pure.

Maybe add a range portion too. You can use iron or bronze arrows and pick them up on the tally and high end rune drops.

Shaniqua.png

Pretty good guide, I trained there for a while on my range pure using bronze arrows. Didn't pick the arrows up most of the time, but I did get some nice drops, like nats. About 50 a trip for me, but only around 5 tallys. Still pretty good training spot and I have yet to see anyone there.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

What about corpse mages in the Lumbridge Catacombs? They have excellent drops for something so low-leveled.

Not to mention they have less hp. Less hp = faster kills.

And no revenants.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What about corpse mages in the Lumbridge Catacombs? They have excellent drops for something so low-leveled.

Not to mention they have less hp. Less hp = faster kills.

And no revenants.

Generally you want something with high hp/low defence so you can fight them longer and not have to initiate fights as much.

Also, 1 def pures can't use the catacombs because of the 100 def xp :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

i have trained at fresh crawlers on my pure from 1 to 69 strength before the update. Why has the update ruined this method of training. I thought it's just that everything is the same, only multiplied by 10, is it not?

Flesh crawlers hit so so much more, every time they used to hit a 0 which could of been 0.7 but rounded down they now hit the decimal which adds up, + they hit up to 16 (1.6) instead of 1.

So old fighting sequence could of been: 0,0,1,1,0,1,0,0 which is 3 damage total. Now it might be 7,3,13,14,0,12,5,0 which is 54 damage total (5.6) almost double the damage in that case.

Arzian.png

weird...this is where i used to get from 20-40 ranged, and would've easily stayed till 50. Using ranged, i averaged around 25-30k xp per hour, and could easily afk them as the revenants only appeared once every 5 hours (and even then, they tended to be imps). Change the antifire shield though to either an elemental, mind, or defender in p2p.

div>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has this been nerfed, I've been here a while on my pure and not gotten any tallies. Only runes, coins and black robe tops. Are other people still getting tallies?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Has this been nerfed, I've been here a while on my pure and not gotten any tallies. Only runes, coins and black robe tops. Are other people still getting tallies?

I've gotten tallies, but they don't drop more than 1-2 an hour.

Jgard.png

• 2 weeks later...